+ Follow This Topic

Thread: stoned sex

stoned sex

right. If someone you had been dating for a few months (long enough to be officially exclusive BF/GF) said that they wanted to have sex whilst you were both stoned due to curiosity of how it would feel, what would you think... (if you both smoked and didn't mind drug use)

1) that it was just curiosity, so hey ... why not?
    2) that your partner was bored of normal sex, and therefore take it negatively / personally.

just for the sake of different countries colloquialisms stoned = high on marijuana

I never get stoned, nor have ever been stoned - I've never done drugs of any description, other than your normal ciggie, oh and a paracetamol for a headache.

I'd think they were just wanting to see if sex was any different while stoned.

Like I said, never has been an issue and will never be an issue for me.

yeh, i can see how if its something you've never done then you wouldn't wanna, but its good to hear your hypothetic answer.

i asked this to a girl and she got offended and thought it was because i didn't think normal sex was good enough, when its just a point of curiosity, even tho i said so afterwards.

wanted backing up to know i wasn't out of order suggesting it.
    in my head its the same as talking about fetishes and all that....

^If anything, I'd imagine that it would numb sensations rather than enhance them - like drunken sex. I could be wrong like.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PARANOID!

If she's a drug user herself she'd probably thought about this before as well this leads me to beleive she has major self confidence issues, if she's that easily swayed by the suggestion of under the influence sex...

I mean WTF she gonna do when you're wanting to spice it up and she freaks out becasue the "regular" stuff isn't quite exciting anymore?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I could be wrong like.
    Wrong. I'm so much more uninhibited! Feelings are enhanced, feels great. Unless you're TOO stoned, like permafryed

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    right. If someone you had been dating for a few months (long enough to be officially exclusive BF/GF) said that they wanted to have sex whilst you were both stoned due to curiosity of how it would feel, what would you think... (if you both smoked and didn't mind drug use)

1) that it was just curiosity, so hey ... why not?
    2) that your partner was bored of normal sex, and therefore take it negatively / personally.

just for the sake of different countries colloquialisms stoned = high on marijuana
    I'd fcuk him.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

my BF is a perpetual stoner.. and we smoke pot together.

but as for sex, i'll never tarnish that with being stoned.

stoned sex is amazing, seriously. I rarely smoke weed, I don't like how I think when I smoke it, but when I used to smoke with my ex that was basically the only thing I would get excited about. it feels soooo good, every touch is magnified by like 100000 and it's just awesome, do it