+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help on a confusing subject please?

Need help on a confusing subject please?

Hi, I have joined these forms because I really need help about an area that I worry cause I am a gentleman type but also don't want my girlfriend to think that I am not interested.

Now last Saturday I met a woman that I have been talking about a month before meeting from a dating site called RSVP.

Over the time we just clicked, many things in common such as music, wanting to travel etc... Met last weekend she and her friend (a woman friend) stayed at a nice hotel in my town for both a road trip and to finally meet each other).. We got along so well, the chemstry is already there we have started our comiited relationship together but taking things slowly and never to rush things...

She is most trusting, down to earth woman ever, is fair and has a big heart and I am finally happy after 3 years of being lonely...
    Now we seen each other today, she came to my place, had lunch and a few ours together before she had to go as she is on a family holiday... We are a true couple we have our kisses, hugs, laugh with each other and also i have lifted her to cause she has been hurt before by a woman basher but that was over 2 years ago to..

Anyway I need to ask this because I am confused, when I go to see her at her place (after she pops though again next week from her holidays) I will be staying at her place, she lives on her own anyway thing is we will be sharing a bed together now this is where I need to ask... Cause I am a gentleman type and also she is a lady both of us would never rush into anything, now I don't want to even make a mover on her first time we sleep together cause that is the last thing on my mind, but I never want to make any move until she gives me the ok, but I have to ask that there is nothing wrong with not having sex together the first time we sleep together/me not making a move??

Sorry again I know it may sound like a dumb question but at sametime I dont wanna seem like I wanna rush into anything cause I dont and 2dly I am willing to wait until she is ready and even then again being a gentleman I would tell her 'I don't want to do anything until you are ready' But at the sametime I don't want her to feel that I am not interested in her by not doing anything sexural ...

You are having a good time with her. You say you have your kisses and hugs, probably you compliment her sometimes and let her know that you find her attractive. So why would she doubt your interest? You can just tell her, that you will become closer at the speed, that is comfortable for her. Once you are in the same bed, I guess it will be noticeable for her that you are "interested"

I don't think there is a problem not having while in the same bed. Cuddling and all that good stuff will be enough to show you are interested.

Take Care