+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's hot and the cold! Please help

He's hot and the cold! Please help

Hi Everyone

I'm new 2 site and cud really do with help. It all started 11months ago I'm a nurse in a hospital new 2 the job and at the same time a new consultant about my age started. I became his scrub nurse and he always kept staring at me watching me then it went to teasing me flirting and touching me. Then one day I decided to talk to him about a incident in theatre. He went crazy and told my boss he was really hurt. I then got a new job but remained there for 3 more months we never spoke but he was always standing near me making eye contact and talking to other girls then looking around for my reaction. When I left I though that was the end but few weeks ago a patient went 4 a procedure and he had 2 come up to ward he saw me and started talking I told him it was privilege to work with him and he told me he missed me. Anyway I ended up giving him a hug but it seemed to last nearly a minute at the end I stepped back and said bye. Now he has started to park his car near where I go for breaks and the other came in the other part of the hospital where he shouldn't b and when he seen me he stared and then put his head down. The same is happening when I am on my breaks. He shouldn't be in this part of the hospital and his schedule is completely different so we shouldn't cross paths! I'm very confused should I speak to him? Some of my colleagues say he maybe shy or it's perhaps cultural hes indian. Please can you give me some help I'm loosing the will!

This is why you have to wait so long at hospitals these days. All the staff are doing shit like this. Last time i went to A&E, when i ****ed my big toe nail off a door, i swear there was 5 nurses stood doing **** all, talking about one of their cats. Meanwhile my big toe was throbbing like a bastard.

lol @ jeejee but it doesn't really help much does it!

@ Angelcakes, think I've missed something - are you interested in him or are you not? If you're interested in him go and have a chat with him, if you're not interested in him go and have a chat with him..... either way you get my point is that maybe you should talk to the guy and find out what's up.

Lol@jeejee but no honestly I worked very hard! Don't even have time 4 a pet!

@Zaccarus...I thought I just saw him as a work colleague, but after we argued my boss said she feels he took it so badly as if I rejected him. Because I keep running into him hes always now playing on my mind and I've started to like him. I don't think talking would be good though as I wudnt know what to say and when he gets close by he puts his head down and won't look at me at all so I just ignore him like I did before. I just don't understand why he is going outta his way 2 bump into me u wouldn't do this to someone u hate? Aaaaagggghhhh!

stop trying to read into his every action - where he parks his car, thinking he is talking to other girls to make you jealous, thinking he is walking certain routes to increase the chance of seeing you but for some odd reason won't acknoledge your presence when he does cross your path....

you are making yourself CRAZY. maybe he did at one time flirt & touch you, but the rest of the stuff is what is called 'wishful thinking' - wishing he was interested in you.

ask him out. if he declines, stop thinking that everything he does is centered around hopes of being in your vicinity.