+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think I should do?

What do you think I should do?

So a quick recap in another post I posted how I drunk texts my ex and she told me how she has met another guy stuff.
    Well a while past and I texted her (sober) asking her shes been and stuff and she was pretty chill she didn't say "quit texting me" and then I told her we should kick it and at first she went on of how amazing her boyfriend and I kinda just brushed it off and still make it clear I wanted to hangout with her. And then she came to a point she was like straight out no and went on in saying all the bad thing things I did as a boyfriend and stuff. So at that point I was just like "okay she obviously doesn't want to see me" but then she texted me out of the blue saying "what's there to talk about?" so obviously she has put some thought into it and consider it and then she said shell ask her boyfriend who apparently wants to kick my ass haha. And I was like yeah k cool. And when I asked her when we re going to hangout she says "my boyfriend doesn't feel comfortable with that" it's like I know she likes him(or that's what shes making me think) but she doesn't say "no I don't want to hangout with you" I get the vibe that she does want to but is a little scared. Anyways I obviously want her back and I live by the alls fair in love and war. What do you guys think? Sorry for the huge run on sentence. I'm on my iPhone.

I'm thinking you were probably a dick to her in the first place. Why should she want you back? Why don't you respect her space and stop interfering in her new relationship? Can you imagine how uncomfortable that makes her new boyfriend feel? That her ex is still forcing himself into her life? He will probably not want the drama, leave her, and then how do you think she will feel?

Haha. You sir are exactly what I'm not. I was never a dick to her. So don't go around assuming things. It's like my old man says if you're not going to fight for it don't cry about it. Plus she could have always just ignored my text. Plus if the boyfriend knows she really likes him why should he be worried about me "forcing" myself into her life. If anything she could agreed to hangout with me to tell me she doesn't want anything to Pft. Thanks for your feedback. Although I wanted more intellectual feedback but it's cool. Alls fair in love and war my friend.

I think you should back off. She has said no to meeting up. Regardless of her reasons, respect her decision. Sure all is fair in love and war, but how much of an inconsiderate jerk do you want to look like?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Yeah, I know and I even said it to myself. But her texting me out of the blue when I least expected saying "if we hangout what will we talk about?" at this point I'm just trying to be her friend. Yes with intentions of someday getting back with her but as of right now I'm just aiming to be friends with her.

You can tell yourself that as much as you want, but if that were true you would respect what her new boy friend thinks.
    In regards to her asking what you want to talk about, I'd say that's her way of trying to figure out what you want. She probably thinks your break up was clear cut and no further explanation is necessary.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.