+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so confused... :(

so confused... :(

Ok im 17 my bfs 18. Weve been together 8 months and usually hes always with me n is always super sweet last thursday my bf got in a fight with a really old guy and i jumped in and we ended up getting arrested i went to a bmc and he got released the next day. When i was in i called him and it seemed like everything was cool . When i got out on sunday i called him and he said he was out of town and he would be back later that night. No call not anything. I hit him up the next day. Hes really short but he says hes stuck. No texts or calls the rest of the day. So i havent been trying to hit him up but hes not hitting me up either. What does that mean? What should i do i really dont know what to do.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Explain "he says he's stuck" to me like I'm 29 and out of touch.

Like no ride back. I told him i could get him a ride n he never txted back

I'll take a guess......he is involved with something and doesn't want you to be involved with it. He is sort of telling you to mind your own business, that he has something he needs to deal with.

Maybe at 17, you should stop jumping old guys and getting arrested and maybe go to school? Being in a jail cell isnt cool..

He obviously doesnt want you to be a part of whatever he is doing out of town. So what you should do, is just leave him alone and let him call you. He will when he wants to. Its cool, dont stress about it.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!