First post here, so please be nice with me...lol

I've been going out with a great girl for a 4 months now. We started off nice and slow with dating, and things really, really clicked. We are exclusive now. I can tell she really digs me. She texts and calls me every day and seems genuinely concerned and curious about things going on in my life. I've fallen head over heals in love with her, and I'm also pretty sure she feels the same about me.

The problem is that we only see each other once a week. We both have kids from previous marriages, careers, projects and things that keep us busy. But I want to see her more! I get jealous of friends and family members who have boyfriends/girlfriends and significant others who get to hang out all the time. My girl, who seems to like me/love me, seems to not want to put in a lot of time together. It's strange because at times we'll talk on the phone in the evening and she'll tell me she misses me and that she's hanging around her house doing nothing. Yet when pressed to do something (even just hang around her place to watch a movie), I usually get excuses that she has to do this or that.

So how do I get her to be crazy about me, where she is dying to spend more time with me? It's killing me that I can't get more face time with her! But I don't want to come on too strong and smother her and appear too needy, clingy or whiny.