+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Girlfriend Help -- Is she leading me on? Or is she starting to like me again?

Ex Girlfriend Help -- Is she leading me on? Or is she starting to like me again?

Long story short, my ex left me about a month ago claiming that she just didn't feel the same for me anymore as I started "doubting" her love for me by getting jealous of her and other guys.

Anyways, my ex and I had been going out for about 3 months before everything ended. I know 3 months isn't really that long of a time for a relationship, but we were really close and were really happy to be together.

So basically after our break, things started going downhill for us. We'd constantly be fighting, mainly because I had a hard time letting go of the relationship. I still really loved her, and still wanted to be with her and I guess this kind of irritated her, or made her feel uncomfortable.

The relationship she and I had as "friends" after the breakup had been up and down. It got to the point where we tried to kick each other out of each others' lives. This didn't really last too long, however. I broke after one week of no contact with her, and she broke after a few days.

Just last week, I stupidly decided to write a poem about my feelings for her and posted it up on Facebook. My ex apparently got really angry when she read it. According to her cousin, whom was staying at her place for the week, told me that my ex was all "Why can't he f***in stop making me feel guilty about this already?" after reading. She also apparently bolted out of the house and drove off somewhere to cool her head off, but also texted me demanding I take the poem down cause it pissed her off.

The day after all this, my ex came back apologizing to me for the way she treated me and acted that night.

So basically... let's get straight to my question. Is she leading me on? Or do you think she might possibly like me again?

My ex and I started flirting with each other again... calling each other cuties and what not. She also decided to bring back a few inside jokes we made as a couple to add to the flirtatious fun. Just two nights ago, she and I stayed up till 5 AM flirt texting with each other :/ and last night, we were up till 3 AM flirt texting with each other. Do you think she is leading me on? Or do you think she might possibly be feeling something for me? Could the poem have triggered something in her? She has apparently been asked out by a few guys since we broke up, but she turned each and every one of them down... she even told me that she turned down this one guy that she sort of liked :/

You might be unintentionally guilting her back, which won't end well.

I still do love this girl, and I still do want another chance to be with her again. I'm just unsure as to what she's feeling for me at the moment :/ Is she just messing with my head? Is the flirting just an old habit kicking in?

i have a similar situation.. about same time period of dating, but different circumstances for why we broke up.. i personally still dont know why. after seh ended it i hadnt spoken to her for aout a week and a half. I sent her a text and she did respond.. what im tyring to say is TAKE IT SLOW... dont pressure her or you will scare her away... its hard man trust me cause im going through it RIGHT NOW

I see... I'm sorry to hear that bro :/ I just don't know what's going on with my ex right now. Mixed signals?

yeah check out my post.. you think you have it hard? lol... my advice to you man is to give her space...

your ex is your ex for a reason bro, keep it that way.

unlike cheating or beating...its not a trust issue either.
    things like this can be fixed..i know a friend who broke up with his ex and now they're married. give each other space, if you guys do decide to get back together later then you might cherish each other more.