+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going on in her mind?

What is going on in her mind?

Hey I have this female friend that I have been good friends with since 2008. Her and I have recently been hanging out while she's down here on holidays and our friendship has had some type of change and I'm not sure what it is. I knew from the first day her and I met that we had a strong connection and am still finding out about things we have in common. Her and I both have German ancestry, we both want to travel to the same places and we both want to go to Africa to help the people that are in need. Recently when she's been hugging me she kisses me on the neck and now calls me babe, a few nights ago her and I were walking to someone's house and she linked her arm with my arm and the arm linking then became hand holding which was the first time I've ever held hands with a girl because I'm quite a shy person. On the way to the house she almost led me in the wrong direction before we were stopped by a mate of mine who got us walking the right way after he came searching for us. We also had a conversation and when she told me she felt cold I pulled her close to me and held her in my arms and when I did that she called me cute. She also recently asked if I'd go to a music festival with her after I told her that I am seeing a concert in November. I am really not sure what's happening but an online friend (ex gf) thinks that my female friend is playing with me and that I should cut ties with her but I know I care about her alot and one other thing while her and I were dancing this past Saturday she grabbed my hand again.
    What do you guys think? Another friend (real life) of mine thinks my ex gf who lives in the Phillippines is jealous and that I'd be stupid to let a friend that cares about me go she also knows this girl. Who's advice should I take?

I'm gonna go with the latter here....yes this girl from the Philippines is jealous it's plain to see. This friend is making it pretty clear she is interested in you, so you better man up. You must be confident in yourself that this girl wants more than friendship, so your best bet is to take her out somewhere, get her alone and make your move.....make out with her.

Thanks for the advice. The thing is she says one thing but her actions say another thing. I don't know if I should make a move at all that's how confusing it is.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see she is into you. It's looking very good. Now, you have to not mess it up.

What in the world are you thinking taking advice from an ex, you might as well ask your current girl's ex.
    Last edited by toknow; 07-08-12 at 11:37 PM.

There are three things you need to do here - kiss her, date her, **** her... Not necessarily in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfan View Post
    Thanks for the advice. The thing is she says one thing but her actions say another thing. I don't know if I should make a move at all that's how confusing it is.
    She said no way back, but now is showing she IS interested. Girls won't say jack s hit, they lay hints at you for you to pick up on instead. It's so obvious it's up there with being hit over the head with a frying pan.

Tip: don't express your feelings or ask about dating. Just get physical with her first.....but don't over do it, pull back and act kool for a bit and let her come back for it.