+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I make a 'move'

Should I make a 'move'

Well from the beginning of the school year I have met this girl, that I have been developing a friendship with, the last couplle of months I have been staring at her, until I finally had a crush on her, I am also noticing that she stares at me a lot as well but stares off when I notice it, lately we she has been sitting near me at lunch as well, and She sits ahead me during my study hall period, So I am wondering what should I do next, should I make my 'Move' or should I wait for her??

No on waiting for her. You're the guy. You'll see it on here a lot, but girls tend to prefer the guy makes the move. If you like her, why not ask her to the sock hop dance or down to ye olde ice shoppe? Or you could just give her your letter jacket and ask if she'll go steady...
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

I say you should wait for a little while. strike up conversation before you make a move solely as a friend. if she`s around you in classes and what not it would be easy to ask her any question or make a witty remark. then see how receptive she is before you pursue anything whatsoever, and leave it for a little while.