+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she really a virgin?!

Is she really a virgin?!

Today, my gf i've been dating for 5 months shocked me when she told me she had sex a few weeks ago. i was suspicious when she met this guy she claim as her "friend" and they've been going to lunch together for a while. she always told me she was a virgin and how we'll save it till after marriage. but today she told me she had sex a few weeks ago. she sounded so serious. but when i started to get really upset like crazy... she started saying that it was a test... to see if i trust her. then i kinda got pissed and kept asking who it was and she said i failed the test... and i just told her i trust her... and we just ended the discussion. i dont want to bring it up to her again because she'll put it on me for not trusting her. should i trust her? why would she bring it up... because she felt guilty? was it really a test...? i was really hurt when she said that... i'm a virgin too. but lately she's been comparing me to other guys... saying my 5.6 inches thingy is too small and that the average size of a guy should be at least 9 inches... and that she knows it cuz her moms a doctor... i'm just shocked by how she insult me... i dont want to say anything back because i love her.. i've been taking all her insults for a while now... she even called me gay once...

WOW, this girl seems kinda psycho. I would definitly end this relationship. She seems demanding and wants to be the superior in the relationship by making you feel like shit. And if she tells you that she had sex with someone a few weeks ago while you have been dating for 5 months?? Thats not a trust thing?? SHE'S telling you she has cheated on you and asks if you trust her. HELL NO. Thats just weird as Sh*t. Yea, I would definitly get out.

well i dont know if she was testing me or if she was serious.. after i got all mad saying: you cheating on me?!! who!?? she just got all akward and said stuff like:

I thought ud laugh about it im serious an im telling the truth i didnt hav sex with any1 cuz i wana loose it to u it was a jke i swear haha

and then i said ur lying and she said:

Im nt lyng i didnt sleep with any1 it was a ****ing jke u see y dnt u trust me? U jus failed the test i hope ur happy..

then it ended when i just let her win :/ then we made up... after i told her i love her

She definitely seems like quite the put downer. A test of trust for you? How about this, tell her that you trust HER not to cheat on YOU, and that she failed YOUR test. If she pulls that "oh you don't trust me" crap out, don't take it. OF COURSE you trust her, that's why you freaked out, because you believed her!!!

The final call is yours, but I would end it.
    Some people walk in the rain so you can't see them cry

yea i think i should just talk to her about it. she has nothing to blame me for. if she does bring out that you dont trust me stuff... then maybe shes not the right one for me... i just couldnt take it anymore... she use to be amazing... now shes just bossy

She sounds like a little immature bitch. what kind of lame test is that? don't let her walk all over you like that. Tell her you ****ed her best friend then dump her ass after she ''fails the test'' cos she doesn't trust you.

she is not a virgin.

usually, i'd say that i wouldn't really care much if your woman's a virgin or not. but these tests? and putting you down like that? i wouldn't expect that from a loving and trusting relationship. i think that you both should lay your cards on the table. and, you should tell her how all these put-downs are making you feel.

if she hasnt cheated on u it's definately her way of telling u she wants sex, why are u waiting anyway? religion again? religion will destroy worlds if people are stupid enough to believe it.

but yh, ur relationship probably wont last by the sounds of it, no point worrying so much

Ditch the bitch

wow... i asked her about it again and she claim to be a virgin and that she was saving her "purity" for me then called me a jerk for making her upset and dumped me... i think i screwed up... what else was i suppouse to do if i wasnt suppouse to talk to her about it..

DUDE, let her go. She's trying to make you feel guilty and she obviously didnt care about you if she would let you go over something soooo stupid. Find someone better who appreciates who you are and everything you do.

LOL!
    Anytime you take this girl seriously and this relationship you both are stupid as hell.

The abusive POS gave you the best thing she could give you: a dumping. Treasure her gift, and remember that a dumping is forever.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by i dunno View Post
    Today, my gf i've been dating for 5 months shocked me when she told me she had sex a few weeks ago. i was suspicious when she met this guy she claim as her "friend" and they've been going to lunch together for a while. she always told me she was a virgin and how we'll save it till after marriage. but today she told me she had sex a few weeks ago. she sounded so serious. but when i started to get really upset like crazy... she started saying that it was a test... to see if i trust her. then i kinda got pissed and kept asking who it was and she said i failed the test... and i just told her i trust her... and we just ended the discussion. i dont want to bring it up to her again because she'll put it on me for not trusting her. should i trust her? why would she bring it up... because she felt guilty? was it really a test...? i was really hurt when she said that... i'm a virgin too. but lately she's been comparing me to other guys... saying my 5.6 inches thingy is too small and that the average size of a guy should be at least 9 inches... and that she knows it cuz her moms a doctor... i'm just shocked by how she insult me... i dont want to say anything back because i love her.. i've been taking all her insults for a while now... she even called me gay once...
    Your girlfriend is a ****ing idiot. Telling someone you cheated on them and then waiting to see their response is not a test, its emotional manipulation.

I'm curious about this, you say your both virgins, but she knows your penis length? The stuff about penis size is stupid also, 5.6 is above average, I think 5.25 was supposed to be the male average. 9 inches is monster size, and its odd for a virgin to already be a size queen.

Honestly, your girlfriend is a manipulative bitch who toys with your emotions because she doesn't care if you get upset or hurt, she's just curious to see what the response is. She's just running social experiments on you with her idiotic "I cheated on you" bit. Dump her, she is bad news. You need a girlfriend who doesn't spend all day insulting you.

And for future reference, in a relationship: never let the other insult you. You can always tease eachother back and forth, and things get said every now and then, but you need to set a firm line when she disrespects you. If you allow a girl to disrespect you, then you are setting yourself up for future abuse and she will only care about you less since she knows she can do whatever she wants to you. Don't ever let a girl set that precedent.

Dump this girl and find someone serious. And if she cries when you dump her, feel free to say you were 'just testing her and that she failed it'...

Then dump her again...
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast