+ Follow This Topic

Thread: just want to know if he'll ever talk. please tell me.

just want to know if he'll ever talk. please tell me.

Hi everyone,

I really like this guy from my class, I have 2 and 1/2 years of school left with him. He stopped talking to me ever since he found out I am interested in him, and he got back with his ex-gf. I see him everyday and he gives me mixed feelings. Sometimes I see him looking at me, smiles at me. Lately, in front of my classmates, he makes it very obvious that he is avoiding me. What does any of this mean? I have no idea what's going through his head. Please help me, does anyone think he will talk to me someday? It's really hard for me to ignore someone, nor do I like being ignored.

Thanks

He is a jerk, why do u like him ?

I don't know if I like him, but I wish we could be on good terms again. It's hard to ignore someone you were friends with everyday.

Well friends with someone doesn't work if one has romantic feelings for the other but it's not reciprocal

He doesn't have to be mean, even if he doesn't like me. Right? Mature adults don't act this way?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ignore him. He's not available. Plus, he sounds like a jerk.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

He's probably avoiding you because he doesn't know how to behave in a situation like this: one of his female friends liking him as more than a friend. He might not actually be an asshole, maybe he's ignoring you because he thinks that it's the best thing to do for you both. He isn't mistaken, btw - you should have been the one to go no contact (as much as possible, considering you have class together) in the first place, as soon as you realized he didn't like you back.

Unfortunately, there aren't many things that are more awkward that unrequited attraction/love between two ex-friends. Forget about him - find new friends, and new crushes (best if you don't mix up the two, unless you're reasonably positive that it's reciprocal).

Quote Originally Posted by batki610 View Post
    Mature adults don't act this way?
    Therefore he is immature... Or probably he simply doesn't know how to handle the situation.

His friends know u like him....he tells his friends he doesn't like you and therefore tries to pull an act around his friends to show them that he's a hot shot who doesn't give a shit about you. Why in the world would you still want to be friends with someone who acts like this? Mature adults do not act like this nor care to bother with ppl who act like this.