+ Follow This Topic

Thread: stupid breast question

stupid breast question

Any moms in here? Did your nipples and/or breasts go through permanent changes after having your first baby? I know they can get bigger, but anything else? Just curious...

Yea it sucks. They got HUGE when I was pregnant. After I had my son, I didnt breast feed, so couldnt tell you that affect. But I lost my PERKINESS per say. They definetly change when you have a child. Some womens breasts shrink after too. So~depends on the person, if they breast feed or whatever, but they go through changes!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

but permanent ones? I'm not complaining here, I think her breasts are quite nice They just definitely look different from any other 20-something's breasts Ive ever seen.

I dont know if you can EVER really get back what you had BEFORE ya get pregnant. I know a lot of moms and theirs never went back to pre-pregnancy.

I dont know what to tell you Dragoon, other than play with them alot! See what happens.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just keep feeding that baby and those breasts will stay large and filled with wholesome goodness. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

When i had my daughter last year i began to breastfeed but then changed her over to bottle due to be ending up back in hospital following post partum problems. When my milk started to dry up in my breasts that was the worst pain imaginable, even the brushing of ur clothes felt like someone had stabbed ur breast. After that all dried up my breasts started to go down in size as normal but i lost a lot of my shape..i dont think they ever look the same after a pregnancy. Then when i had my son this year i put him straight onto bottle and had to go through the agonizing period again, but after having a second one so soon i have noticed that my breasts don't become half as easily aroused as they use to...kinda feels like i've lost a small sensation in them for some reason. Those are the only things i have experienced apart from the annoying fact that they arent half as firm or as nicely shaped as they use to be...damm u kids lol!

i breast fed my son for almost a year. my breast were huge. before i was pregnant i was a full c and i went down to a b after i stopped breast feeding. my breast are now softer, but over the years now they have a nice shape and i think that they look great. I can go out w/o a bra and they look fantastic, i have been told also. My man loves them. i have put on about 12 pounds so that has helped to and staying in shape has helped a great deal to. As far as feeling try ice and myabe playing with them gently.