+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuses to Touch Her?

Surprisingly, not really. I'm too emotionally driven, although you can't really judge my true character from my forum posts since most of it is irony/trolling/my being facetious..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol. Without us, you wouldn't exist.
    it goes both ways.

Lol, nah. God created men and probably could've just kept making them sans natural reproduction via hocus pocus magic. Clearly.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Nerd...............

You're a nerd. A nerd whose team can't win a Cup or even decide who their number 1 is. ROFL

I dont think the "excuses" approach will get anyone any mileage. If Im thirty, then I'll ask for a glass of water. Speak up and be heard is the only way. You might find that the feeling is mutual.

You're a nerd. A nerd whose team can't win a Cup or even decide who their number 1 is. ROFL
    Dude we do. Lou is going to be traded.....

Then why has Bobby Lu been making most of the starts? Lol

They are tyring to make him look desirable for a trade.

Except almost no team doesn't already view him as an elite goalie. I highly doubt a single GM doesn't think Lu is a top tier goalie

A really cute thing that my man used as an excuse to touch me was comparing our hand sizes - he looked at my hands and pretended to be amazed, saying like "oh my god, your hands are so small! Seriously, look at this!" And then pressed his hand up against mine. Works better in intimate situations, like if you're trying to flirt for a relationship... if you're trying to get laid, then I would actually recommend trying very hard to NOT touch the girl, instead get really close to her without touching her and just keep flirting verbally... raise the suspense until she's dying for you to touch her, then when you finally do it doesn't matter how you do it, because she's ready for any excuse xD I mean, every chick is different, but that's what gets me every time haha. Good luck!

Puh-leez; most of relationships are the subjugation of women. Most of sex is womanly submission to the mighty male.
    Puh-leez; you clearly have never had a relationship with a confident woman who's comfortable in her sexuality. If you think the best sex is the kind where a woman submits to you and you do all the work, then by all means continue enjoying that... xD But trust me, it's best when it's equal. I mean... what's the appeal for you in only ****ing and never BEING ****ed?? Lol

My point wasn't limited to or even primarily sexual: the relationship is always about power. The girl's hand is behind the man's because she submits to him. Most of the relationship dynamic is male power over the woman.

My point wasn't limited to or even primarily sexual: the relationship is always about power. The girl's hand is behind the man's because she submits to him. Most of the relationship dynamic is male power over the woman.
    Well, you have the groundwork laid for some unsatisfying and disappointing relationships right there. xD I would argue gender equality with you, but honestly I don't see the point in changing your sexist, ****ed-up view on the world, so all I'll say is have fun with that. Is that the reason for your username; you're incapable of finding true love because you can't respect women?

P.s. I dare you to submit to a woman in bed. It's pretty goddamned sexy.

Wow. I was actually speaking FOR gender equality, but you misconstrued it as sexist and some kind of chauvinist point of view..

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast