+ Follow This Topic

Thread: any chance he come back!

any chance he come back!

why I am here: a painful break up after three years.

summery :

my boyfriend and I had a great relationship for three years. ofcours we were different in many aspect of life like other couples but we had a great understanding of each other in terms of both intellectuality and sexually.
    after a while, people around us, were wondering why we do not get married. to be honest marriage was not a big deal for me but after people kept asking me, it became an issue for me however I got suprised when "Bf" showed lots of resistant about it. this brought up lots of argue and them my mom had her conversation with him and hisfamily too, that if you two are not good for each other and you think u can not get married then u have to break up and let " me" have my chances to find a good mate till I am young!
    any how he went for a trip and then emailed me and said its a good time for us to break this relationship off and I am not ready for any bigger commitment and if I was ready you were not my case!
    so you can imagine how desperate I became!

what he did:

during his trip to Europe he kept calling me and trying to persuad me to break up. sometimes he was like I miss you but in general he was seeing no hope anymore for us.
    when he came back, he gave me a call and he said I miss you, lets see each other tonight and lets talk or if you like we can stay Gf Bf but u have to promise me to not have any expectation for future from me! I did nogo to see him bc i was so desperate and i didnt want him see me like that !

what I did:

I begged him not to do after that email and I said that we still have this chance to work on this relationship.I asked him give it another try. but he refused. so I emaied him back and I appreciate our love and relationship and I said for whatever reason that he is making this decision for both of us, I still respect it and saying goodbye.

as soon as this email was sent he gave me a call back as I mention above and offer a gf bf with no expectation for future, but I replied let me think about it!
    the night after I called him again to see when he wants to meet up but he said again that he is sure we have nothing for future but he was ok to keep our relationship as " Casual" !
    I went to his place that night , we had a great great sex and in the morning , I said, No, I can not have it as casual cause I still have lots of emotion for you, so I let u go, if u think u would be happier w/o me and u think there are other women that make a better match for u, i let u go.

I made some jokes and laughed and then I left his place!

however befor I leave, he propose to see each other after 6 months. but he said u can go and date other ppl too. I was like Ok, whatever, u can call me after 6 months, then he said I am going to make my own company , would u like to join our team if there will be any spot for u ! and I said no bc u just mentioned u dont want me in ur ife , how I can move on when u dont want me here! so no and thanx!
    and now I am going to apply no contact rules and change my focuse!

My Question:

Is he still confused? I think he is not clear about what he wants! at this level, is there any chance that he regret what he did and wants to come back? why he propose to see each other later after few months! why 6months! can someone help me !!

He is completely clear what he wants. He does not want to get married, at least not to you. The fact you had your family talk to his about it shows that you are unable to fight your own battles here.

You want marriage and right now he doesn't. Your mom told him to break up with you, so he did, and now you're here. He even told you he would continue as long as you didn't expect a future from him, and that isn't what you want. There is no relationship to save here, you're pushing him for something he doesn't want, so he backed off on you. Its over.