+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is there any chance she will come back?

is there any chance she will come back?

we split up 11 months back,had been together for a year.
    we met up at least once a month since the break up to go cinema,theatre and for coffees. we chatted about how our work was goin etc. we wud only meet up by ourselves.

i poured my heart out to my exgirlfriend last week. I told her i loved her and only wanted to be with her. She began to cry and told me another ex (from 4 years back) was looking to be with her again. She told me she needed time to think as she wasnt ready. i said that was ok that if i didnt hear from her, that i wud know.
    she apoligised for sleeping with me 3 weeks ago.
    (It felt to me like it wasnt a '****' it was tender. she stayed in bed with me till lunchtime, holding each other and kissing) It really mixed me up.

She text me 2 days after i spilled my guts to her. and said she had gone to dinner with the other ex again and decided to try going out with him for a month to see how it goes.

she said she didnt want to leave me hanging on. told me i was brave to drive to her town and put myself out there. she said she loved me but only in a 'friendship' 'companionship' way. why did she sleep with me??
    also asked questions about my day as if i was gona be fine with answering. like she expected id be ok with friends....

i text her back and said, 'id miss her. and to take care of herself.'
    I have not contacted her since. (over 3 weeks ago now)
    i unfriended her on fb and deleted her number.

funny thing is i wud take her back in a shot

i guess she understands that im not contacting her.?
    its silly but i wonder if shes is angry at me now?
    or is she just wrapped up in other ex newness.?

She's selfish for stringting you along so I'd hardly think that she's wasting energy by being mad at you, she's likely not thinking too much about you if she's still got exes in the picture that she's re-doing either.

If she chooses you after the ex and her break up again, afterall exes are exes for a good reason which I'm sure neither one of them have worked on themeselves to fix) then you are'nt likely going to last very long again either. You're too easy for her.

Don't let her back in (even as a friend) just leave it at zero contact so that you can get over her and her need to maintain exes in her life to recycle when convenient. There are way better women out there then someone like her. Heal and start looking for one and leave her in the past where she belongs.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion