+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why do I have fear to be in a relationship

why do I have fear to be in a relationship

hi there, i am here to experss my little problem. actually about it - I have proposals from many guys every now and then for being in a relationsip. but i don't know why I don't have confidence in myself to accept any of them . it's not that they weren't nice. lot of them were good and girls would crave to be with them. i don't know why i have this fear to fall in a relationship. Could you provide some advice if you had been in a similiar situations before....

What do you think could happen if you were in a relationship? I see on your personal details that you're 22, have you ever been in a relationship?

Do your parents have good relationship?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i could enjoy like all others do, go to movies, parties but I just can't . btw i am 17 - I selected the date wrong initially

I phrased my question incorrectly. Trying again: You say you have a fear of being in a relationship. What aspects of a relationship scares you?

You missed my other two questions. Have you ever been in a relationship? What is your parent's relationship like?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe at this moment, just date people and don't settle if your uncomfortable.
    You need to be mentality ready to accept a relationship, even if you commit, will it last ?
    Your still young, so use it as experience for when you finally find that person, but you wont know until you try.
    Guys are a lot more scared, because we have to approach you and you have to be accepting of us, and nick pick at every detail, even before we open our mouths.
    Fear is only in your head, in reality things aren't so bad, just know when to say 'no' and when advances are right for that moment and you'll enjoy what you get out of it.

She wants her cake and she wants to eat it, too.

A relationship should not feel like a sacrifice - if you feel like you're missing out on something, you're with the wrong person...or you're the wrong person.