+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So confused!!!!!

So confused!!!!!

I'm in grade 7... People think it's too young to be in a relationship at this age but I say, whatever.

So, anyways,

I've known this guy (lets call him "Tony")since I was in grade 3- 5 (idk), and he was my dad's friend's son. Tony is not in the same school as me. He is 1 year older than me and when ever my family, and 2 other families meet (2 guys (lets call the other guy "David")and 1 girl (me)), he would just run off and go play with the other guy the same age(leaving poor old me all alone.). They used to think I'm annoying (because I was younger at that time). During 2008, I moved to his school. After about 5 - 8 months (2008 near Christmas)without seeing eachother (I didn't like him), we met again. This time David's family was not there so it was just me and Tony. He acted all nice and stuff and talked to me. I usually see him at school but we never talk to each other. Some times he walk pasts me, our eyes would just meet for 2 seconds.

After a few weeks, we met again and this time, David was there. Our families ate dinner, chatted, and left us kids alone to socalize. I went to David's room (cause David & Tony was there and they invited me) and stayed there for a while. We all talked for a while, and I went outside. Tony followed, and David didn't. I thought he just wanted to come out but afterwards, I went back into David's room, Tony followed me again. Then I went outside, and he followed again (btw, he's 1 year older than me). I thought he was just irritating me but I don't think he means it. Then we (all 3 of us) started to chase eachother. David went out side and me & Tony were running away from him. I went into David's room and Tony went with me and slammed the door (to get away from David) and turned off the lights (it was at night). Then I realized we were sitting on the bed together. I kinda panicked and just froze. Then David came in and I let out a sigh of relief.

After that, I realized I kinda liked him.

We went to school normally, and acted as if nothing happend. Then one day, I told my friends I knew him and they started teasing me and saying: "Oh! Do you like him? Does he like you?" And all that crap. I lied and said I don't like him. They were saying it to annoy me. Then I started getting all paranoid (maybe because I just can't face him) and started to avoid him at school (e.g. hid behind bushes, trees, running away). Then my enemy/friend went up to him one day and said: "Hey Tony! Do you know Kerry?"

Tony: Yeah.
    Friend: Did you know that Kerry was avoiding you?
    Tony laughs & smiles: Really?
    Friend: Did you two have some bad experience in your childhood? (Tony said we were childhood friends to my friend before)
    Tony: Oh... That... *Looks to the ground*

Thats what my friend told me so I'm not sure. Then, after school, my friend went and dragged me towards him to talk to him. I tried to runaway but I couldn't. When I was infront of him, (I think I blushed) I said:"Your dead!" to my friend while Tony said: "Hey! Hows Cyber(a program I'm in)?"
    I ran away pushing my friend. He must have thought I was ignoring him.
    After a while, my friends made up stories like: "Oh! What was your bad childhood memories? Did he rape you or something?" and more crap.
    After a few days, I tried to explain to Tony for the nonsense my friend/enemy said to him. I tried to talk to him twice and he ignored me twice!! I even shouted his name!! A while after the first time I tried to get his attention, my friend/enemy went up to him and said: "The things I said about my friend's (me) love for you was a joke." Although she didn't tell Tony about the fake stories they made up (rape, bad memories, etc...)
    Now, thanks to my friend, he ignores me.

What should I do? I can't get my friend/enemy to talk to him for me and I can't talk to him myself. Please help!!! I need answers asap.

Oh girl, you are young! You will definitely look back at this one day and laugh.
    A tip for the future: dont chase a boy, let him come after you.

If he's ignoring you right now, just leave it and dont let him know that you are actually stressing about this. Once he'll see that you dont care or dont notice that hes ignoring you, he'll come your way himself.

You're at the age where everyone is paranoid about what people are thinking/saying about them. So he's probably scared to talk to you, because he does not want to face the embarrassment of having you run off again.

Right now, he probably thinks that you and your friends are trying the play mind games with him. So what you need to do is talk to him somewhere in private (where he is comfortable that your friends will not be able to bother you both), and explain to him how you ran away out of shyness - because you like him. And not out of rudeness - because you don't.

He is just confused, so just let him know how you feel, and then you can see where it goes from there.

Thanks. Both your advice are good but I'm not sure if it will work. I have no opportunity to talk to him alone -because he's usually with his friends and I'm too shy to talk to him w/ his friends around-.I thought he was interested in me a little while ago (around the last time our families met) but I think he changed his mind now. I don't know why I like him though. Maybe it's because he is nice (not at school). Either way I'm still confused. I have no idea what to do.