+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to make of this

Don't know what to make of this

I'm not sure what to do. Me and my gf stopped talkin to each other on really bad terms. Most of it was my fault, so after trying to talk to her about what happened I finally asked her if she'd give me a second chance. She said she would. After that I gave her some space and didn't make any contact with her for a couple weeks. Yesterday I left her a card and a flower apologizing for everything that happened, and explaining that I realized the mistakes I had made, etc. She sent me a text about an hour later saying that it was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her, and that I'm a great guy and she just needed to think about some things. It also said that she really thought I deserve someone special. I dunno if that means she still wants to be with me or no. She also said she'd call today, and I haven't heard from her. Maybe I'm just thinkin too much about all this and I should give it some time.

what did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by mateoese View Post
    It also said that she really thought I deserve someone special.
    This is bad buddy, usually girls say this when letting you go. On the other hand, she might want to give another try...
    Keep the faith up
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

So what do I do? Like I said awhile back she told me she'd give me a second chance, but I'm not sure what to do next. If she doesn't want to continue things wouldn't she have told me that by now? I don't know if I should try to call or what?

I guess what I'm getting at is that I sorta got the same feeling, but I'm really not sure. Can I ask her point blank if she really does want to try things again, or if its over?

Dont ever mention the "over" words if you yourself doesn't wants to end. Give her sometime to herself. You will know when she ready to talk. Meanwhile, best don't talk for now...try text if you feel like to but don't push for reply.
    But still, what did you do until have to ask for 2nd chance?
    You cheat, aren't you?!?!
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.