+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shave your wang?

lilwing89 Guest

shave your wang?

ladies: is it more attractive or less attractive if a guy shaves his webbos?

men: do you shave your webbos?
    please give me opinions on this.
    i like to shave mine, but i feel really embarrased about people knowing if i do because im afraid they might think i am weird or psycho or something.

like the doctor. i always let it grow out before the doctor's appointment..then i shave it the day that i go see him(after the appointment ofcourse) cause he might laugh at me or something.

or my girlfriend. im about to ask her if she wants me to or not next time i talk to her. i hope she wants me to..

or other guys who look at my winky when im pissing in a urinal! that would be really embarrassing!

me: *starts taking a piss*
    random dude who doesn't shave his ****: *walks in and starts taking a piss in the urinal next to me, and starts looking at my wang to see if im bigger than him or something, while noticing that i shaved my *****
    me: *gives weird look for checking out my *****
    random dude who doesn't shave his ****: "HAHAHAA YOU SHAVE YOUR ****!!!!! pussy..."
    me: *blushes*

Tone Guest
    Wait.. you think it's normal for random guys to look at your "winky" while takin a piss in a public bathroom?

lilwing89 Guest
    they normally do...yes.

but HELL NO! that is wrong, im saying what if they do look(which they will)

Tone Guest
    Do you pull your pants all the way down? Even if they look over how would they be able to tell you shaved or not?

LoL that's really weird - I've never had anyone look over at me in a public restroom.

lilwing89 Guest
    1. no i dont pull my pants all the way down when im at the urinal, my god. i have no idea how they would find out, im just worried that they would and start laughing at me.
    2. you are REALLY luck or really unaware about guys in public restrooms. really lucky...

What the hell are "webbos"? I can't figure out if you're talking about shaving just your balls or whacking off the whole bush.
    Speak less. Say more.

But to answer your question: Depends on who I'm having sex with that year. Some women are put off by a lot of wild hair sprouting out all over your crotch, however clean and sweet-smelling it may be. So I'll trim and shape it all for her benefit. One lady said one evening, "I've got a surprise for you." She'd shaved off all her hair. (It was kinda weird going down in her. Kept feeling like I was giving head to a child. Made me wonder if I might a pedophile!) Anyway, to return the gift, I shaved myself bald the next day. We laughed our asses off about it and got on like rabbits until the stubble started coming out. Then we had to cool it for a few days 'til the spikiness passed. So, it depends. Ordinarly, I just leave it alone.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    What the hell are "webbos"? I can't figure out if you're talking about shaving just your balls or whacking off the whole bush.
    all of it. the whole damn bush.

lilwing89 Guest
    and webbos are a funny word of saying ball and dick.

Aha. I like it. Added to my vocabulary list. Tanks.
    Speak less. Say more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't even remember the last time I got a physical done by a male doctor.

Personally I always trim it short before I go, don't want 'em to think I'm "unclean" like that.

Oh and, don't you know of the unwritten rules of public urination??

Looking is one of the big no-no's.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    ladies: is it more attractive or less attractive if a guy shaves his webbos?

men: do you shave your webbos?
    please give me opinions on this.
    i like to shave mine, but i feel really embarrased about people knowing if i do because im afraid they might think i am weird or psycho or something.
    I'm a girl, and I think it is weird for a man to shave himself bald. Sorry, but I don't like little boys... Good luck to you though.

By the way, I've always wondered how men can resist comparing themselves in a public restroom...

Welcome back. How was the trip?
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    shh!!!

We missed you!!

Hi, boys! Good to be back, even though we had lots of fun! I missed you, too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast