+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help with my relation.. need soem advice

help with my relation.. need soem advice

kk soo i dont really wanna talk about this to my friends cos its guna seem wierd..

but anyways i broke up with my gf about 1-2 month ago.. we've been together 3 month.. not the best relationship.. i ended up breaking up with her.. cous it was jst going down hill.. she could tell it was coming to a end too.. but now i cant stop thinking about her,,nd its kinda making me depressed , i cant focus on anything but her, im also getting put off from things i used to love even eating.. nd she is literally in all my classes for school... im not sure if i should tell her about my feelings.. cous i could get turned out, embrassed, feeling more depressed, i wont even be able too look at her.. but if i dont do it.. ill feel a bit empty, ill probably evenually get over it.. but i've let sumfin special get away.. nd i dont wanna go to her first.. cous i'd feel like i lost my dignity.. nd im like crawling back to her, but its been 2 month since we broke up.. nd im wondering if the longer i take to do somehting the harder its guna be?? see i fink im depressed..

anyways help guys.. need some really good advice

"Never know what you got until it's gone." - It's a great quote. Regardless, I feel the emotions you are having. You could try to talk to her again, but remember you broke up with her for a reason in the first place.

Your young, she's young. It shouldn't take long for either of you to find someone else or move on from one another, especially since you two were only dating for 3 months.

If you two do end up getting back together, she will always remember what you did the first time around, probably making it a bit awkward for herself.