+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He stole her from me

He stole her from me

I really like this girl, I mean ALOT, and I was gonna tell her this week, a couple friends (of her's) told me i had a good chance, and she had said it indirectly. and now shes gonna date some other guy, they both like eachother, and im real depressed about it

King Zarathu Guest
    Move on, there will be other chicks.

Is it too late to steal her back? Sounds like she liked you too.
    Spammer Spanker

Just move on. If she really liked you she would have gotten the same hint from her friends too, and not dated the other guy. So regard it as her loss. Don't look back. Plenty of fish in the sea.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

There is no such thing as stealing. It's all free will. If she was as serious about dating you as you are about her, you two would be a couple right now. You can't control what she wants or does, and you shouldn't feel guilty about not stepping up to her sooner. If she really does like you, she will break it off with the other guy and give you a call.
    I do not claim to have all of the answers and it is your choice if you listen/help me or not. All I request is that you read my post and think it through.

If you want to try something, then go ahead. Just be aware that if it doesn't work, you have to pick yourself up quickly. Keep your options open!
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

get over yourself and tell her. she's going to date another guy means nothing...yet...
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch