hey man
    i've been reading your post
    and
    DAM you should collect money for the advice you give
    the reason i made this thread is because
    i need 15 posts to pm and i didn't wanna waste my time
    and also
    i was wondering if i can see your pictures to see how you really look like

He's adorable, but I think you should realize that his advice is great for picking up girls, not necessarily for keeping them. It's also something to consider that this guy is so cute, he has no idea what it's like to be an average guy trying to pick up women.

When he is in love with someone and having a committed relationship with all of it's inherent challenges, I'll be absolutely fascinated to see how his advice changes.
    Spammer Spanker

Whoah whoah whoah, the Grk-filtered seduction advice is... well most of it isn't even okay. Why not go straight to the source? Sign up for David Deangelo's newsletter or Youtube some of Mystery's "live sarging". Haven't seen a piccy of the Scorp myself but he must be pretty suave to pull off his goofball pick-ups.

I thought it was some good advice till I read some of that book and also watch some of the vids. They are doing jack shit, they just talk like I talk all the time about bullshat...except that at one point they bluntly ask for contact information which I never will. I think the guy who wrote the book got conned. I would have pretended just like Mystery to have been with lots of girls...I would have paid a few girlfriends to go to bars of my choice...and than make them my target to prove myself...of course they would play along. I would than recommend a girl to a "trainee" whom would get some attention from her since she is going to get paid anyways. Then I take his money and if he fails in the future I blame it on his poor implementation of "the game".
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by dsadsa View Post
    DAM you should collect money for the advice you give
    i was wondering if i can see your pictures to see how you really look like

First of all, like I mentioned before, it's not my advice entierly.. Nearly all of the stuff on courting-structure (starting a coversation, building her attraction to you, slowly showing her that she is making you interested/attracted in her "winning you over", turn off game and hold relaxed and casual conversation, build comfort & familiarity to touch, escalate physical contact, etc) is from David D'Angelo.. Most of this stuff on subcommunication (Not WHAT you say, but WHY you say it, what does what you say/do say about you?) is from Michael Webb.. and if there was some video-friendly interface, i'd offer more information of body-language which is priceless, and that is all from Tracey Cox..

But aside from individual authors; pick up books, order them, and don't be afraid to read and learn new things.. you can never have "too much" information; and you shouldn't feel ashamed to order/buy books on social dynamics, fashion, female-psychology, the human brain, human behavior, marketing, negotiation, etc.. All of that will stick in the back of your mind in the beginning, and you'll eventually internalize all of it, and it will become instinctive and natural..

You can then get interesting books so you have interesting/fun stuff to talk about and do when you're out talking to people (and by people I mean women).. get books on psychoanalysis, handwriting analysis, cold-reading (truisms), palm reading, lie-detection, micro-signals, mind-games, etc... all this stuff has a name; (chick-crack).. start doing this in front of a group of all-guys, and they'll get bored and call you gay.. but do this in a mixed group, or a group of all girls, and they'll be listening, captivated, interested, and think you're a very fun guy.. (hint: everyone's favorite subject is themselves, and they would like to hear what other people think about them "indirectly", so this is what this all provides)..

Lastly; just go out and DO.. TALK to people.. and do so with the intention of "learning & having fun".. that should be your only goal and motive.. forget numbers, forget kissing, forget relationships, forget sex, etc.. none of that exists, only learning and having fun matter.. and you have fun when you learn.. and you learn by DOING!

"I read, and I know. I see, and I understand. I do, and I learn." - Prof. Stone

Despite all the love & good energy between me and Giga; i'm no Don Juan.. and it really doesn't take looks, so don't look at yourself with the mentality that "i'm not good-looking enough to attract beautiful girls".. If some of the guys I know can do it (very shy, not-great-looking, not confident) then i'm sure you can do it too..

Everyone's pictures are in the "Gallery", it's the 3rd option on the top menu of loveforum.. i'll be posting some new pictures soon..

take care, best of luck..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

thank you for telling me about the gallery
    and yes you are very good looking. (don't worry it didn't discourage me from using the tips) =)
    however i am very dissapointed because i thought all the advice was coming from you but o well you own personal imputs are very funny fto read

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Should I tell?

Ah, nevermind, to each their own... IP address. LOL.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been biting my tongue, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I've been biting my tongue, too.
    Somebody better tell me what the hell is going on. Now.

?
    i'm very curious
    WTF are you guys talkinga bout?
    My ip address?
    why do you know where i live or something
    ...stalker....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its nothing, and we aren't internet stalkers, lol. The very idea nearly made me spill my chocolate. I should probably post my gender... I'm a lady not a guy.

That's right Indi, earn their trust. It will make it easier to stalk them
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    That's right Indi, earn their trust. It will make it easier to stalk them
    Mish, you are lined up to get the LF 2008 "Best Potstirrer" award.

If I ever win such privillidge it shall be a badge I'll wear with honour
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

GrkScorp is the ****ing man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast