+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl Flirting?

Girl Flirting?

Hey ppl,

A little introduction of myself: I'm a teenager who's a nub when it comes to love and dating.

And right now, i'm caught in that situation.

Story:

Summer school had just started and I was taking preview classes for a few courses. There, I met a girl (actually 2 girls) during a group activity. Yeah, they were cute and all that.

From that first day, they started to "flirt" by sneaking peeks at me and saying "hey lovedoctor (that's not my real name by the way)" in a girly manner...

The second day, they were still giggling and peeking. Still, I didn't pay much attention to them...

But on the third day, the flirting sorta stopped. The most they did was sneak one or 2 peeks...

I mean...have they lost interest in me? Or did I do something wrong?

Thx,
    Lovedoctor

How old are you?

It's hard to say. Why not approach them and start a conversation about something? Then it will be easier to tell.

Apart from that, you can return their peeks. Make funny faces when they look at you. Mime impersanate the teacher. Use your body language to make them laugh.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Tone Guest
    They were tryin to get at you and you ignored them, what do you expect?

If you were flirting w/ someone and they were unresponsive how would you react?

unfortunetly, you are not love doctor

you missed the chance by ignoring them

in fact , it is hard to earn the girls again, because the girls dont like anyone to ignore them

any way I hope the good luck to you

Personally, I think there are two options....

they were flirty and slightly interested in you and maybe you blew that chance (maybe you still have a chance)

or

They were just joking around with you....when I was a young teenager girls would joke around with boys...

But either option could be true

"nub" ...it burns my eyes...I think it was one of the strongest factors in my quitting world of warcraft.

Have respect for yourself, don't make yourself sound like an immature jackass, which, is 99.9% of WoW...

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    "nub" ...it burns my eyes...I think it was one of the strongest factors in my quitting world of warcraft.

Have respect for yourself, don't make yourself sound like an immature jackass, which, is 99.9% of WoW...
    I used to play WoW. I quit after I got banned cause I got tired of leveling and starting botting. Took them 8 months to catch me!

they were trying to flirt with you and you werent giving anything back....

you gotta give a little to keep them interested.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDoctor View Post
    I mean...have they lost interest in me? Or did I do something wrong?
    Maybe they just stopped to see what you would do? How you would react? Like if you would miss it at all or if it would bother you?

It looks like it is getting to you in same form or another. If they didn't matter to you, you wouldn't mention them. If someone isn't important to you or doesn't affect you, you don't feel the need to mention them at all! It doesn't have to be just in a positive way. Even if you mention them in a negative or neutral way, that means they're still important to you and you feel the need to mention them.

So it's clear when they stopped giving you this attention or when they stopped flirting, it affected you in some way. You just have to ask yourself if it affected you for the right reasons. Is it because you just enjoyed the attention or because you like one of them?