+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the females.

Question for the females.

Who likes nothing more than to give a long, sloppy BJ?

Stand up and be counted!
    shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArtillery View Post
    Who likes nothing more than to give a long, sloppy BJ?

Stand up and be counted!
    I'm so glad you limited this thread to females!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I coulda sworn we already had a thread about this.

I'll bite (not literally of course)... but I like to give blow jobs.. it is amusing to watch the guy writhe in pure bliss and a big boost to your confidence to know that you are capable of bringing such pleasure. Besides, guys seem to stay in a more cheerful mood if they get bj's often but somewhat randomly. Life is just better when a guy feels 'special' even if only some of the time (can't guarantee 24/7).
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I'll bite (not literally of course)... but I like to give blow jobs.. it is amusing to watch the guy writhe in pure bliss and a big boost to your confidence to know that you are capable of bringing such pleasure. Besides, guys seem to stay in a more cheerful mood if they get bj's often but somewhat randomly. Life is just better when a guy feels 'special' even if only some of the time (can't guarantee 24/7).
    big boost to your confidence???

What are you...a prostitute?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post

I think I like you.
    shut up.

Lesa seems to stay in a more cheerful mood if she gets sexed often but somewhat randomly. Life is just better when lesa feels 'special' even if only some of the time (can't guarantee 24/7).
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want to be your random man sex-slave lesa

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    big boost to your confidence???

What are you...a prostitute?
    i think Lesa is jealous cuz she doesn't know how to make guys feel heavenly.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i think Lesa is jealous cuz she doesn't know how to make guys feel heavenly.
    Au contraire…

As soon as he enters the room, a half smirk comes on my face. I gently push him back against the door. My body presses against his. I stare into his eyes for a second. Give him a slight mean look and then softly kiss his lips. My hands slowly move down his sides and onto his pants. His belt is removed with one hand while the other hand massages his penis over his clothes. I rub it slowly. He moans “Oooo”. I pull his pants down to his ankles and he steps out of one pants leg but too weak to step out of the other. I continue to caress his penis, his thighs, and slowly back to his penis, his thighs, and his balls. “Hmmm” is all he can say. He was already hard when I pushed him against the door. He knew.

I quickly remove his shirt and his undershirt and place a hand back on his hard dick. I lick his nipple...in slow circular movements. My eyes close. I feel his pleasures. I slowly lick around his nipple and the other. My hot breath travels down his stomach. He bends his knees slightly. With my moist tongue, I slowly and gently lick his scrotum. “Oooo baby, I’ve never had it like this.” Hmmm, I lick his scrotum some more and his perineum. He cries out in enjoyment, “Nobody does it like you”. This goes on for minutes. I knew he could not take any more. I caress the shaft of his penis and circle the top and edge of the glans with my tongue…mouth warm, breath warm. Using gentle pressure, I hold his penis and suck and caress it in a fluid motion up and down the shaft. Suck and caress. Suck, suck, caress. I could feel his pulse inside my mouth. He explodes in my mouth. Stops. Unable to move. Finally he moves back to see where the cum went. There is none. I swallowed it all.
    Last edited by lesa; 17-12-08 at 04:48 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Lesa seems to stay in a more cheerful mood if she gets sexed often but somewhat randomly. Life is just better when lesa feels 'special' even if only some of the time (can't guarantee 24/7).
    Lesa do you have to be so touchy with all this crap. What aeradila wrote was perfectly harmless. You are one of those women who are not comfortable being female.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Lesa do you have to be so touchy with all this crap. What aeradila wrote was perfectly harmless. You are one of those women who are not comfortable being female.
    There is no need to be so touchy Charlie Boy II. How am I not comfortable being a female? I love being female and feminine. I was joking about her comment and that she gets a big confident boost. I don't think she meant it the way I interpreted it. Just joking back to her for it. I apology to you Charlie if I have made you upset and feel the need to respond the way you did.

I'm with Aeradalia on this one, actually.

Yea, it does give a boost to my confidence cuz when they moan or grab the sheets or on to me it lets me know that I'm doing a damn good job. So, it definitely improves my performance, causing a big nut to get out.

Is it me, or do you ladies also like to see a guy buss a nut? I find that to be so sexy.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

i like giving head LoL i don't have a prob admitting that!

Get with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I'm with Aeradalia on this one, actually.

Yea, it does give a boost to my confidence cuz when they moan or grab the sheets or on to me it lets me know that I'm doing a damn good job. So, it definitely improves my performance, causing a big nut to get out.

Is it me, or do you ladies also like to see a guy buss a nut? I find that to be so sexy.
    Some of you sound so lame. I am with LadieNisha. You got to have a reason to be conceaded about yourself or what you do. That type of standing ovation definitley gives you a boost. You know you on your job. You acheived that moan. That nut. The moment he pulled those sheets and chettered his teeth that was a boost of energy girl bring him home. Your man has just bowed down. No matter what you know even if someone put it down before you or after you put it down at that moment and that is all he is thinking about. A man gets his ego from where? Someone has stroked it. As for a blow job. You have to be skilled which takes practice. You just can not do that all the time on anybody. It is a wonderful skill to possess. Only we that have mastered it knows. It is nothing worng with being sexually outspoken. That is how we all got here. You definetly do not know what all mama did to conceive us. Some men want a quiet girl some men want a freak. Some men want both. You just have toknow when to be what.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast