+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question to the females about sex

Question to the females about sex

first off i want to say hi, and this is my 1st time posting on this website after only reading here for years, and my problem is my sexual relationship.

This isnt my 1st sexual partner etc, Ive had the other longterm relationships 3-4 years, but this is an on going issue with all the girlfriends Ive had. And the issue is like any other guy I love sex ofcourse, without getting into alot of detail I tend to be very sexual and worship my womans body to make her feel good. Now heres the problem every GF I've had always tells me that it hurts and that sex becomes painful at certain points, So they become disinterested. My current GF has been with me for almost four years, and I pretty much fed up with her lack of sex but heres the reason why. When we started dating(before Sex) she would tell me that she was always was horny with her ex man, she wanted it all the time, everyday if she could. Now when she met me she would tell me that my "blank" is too big, and thats something every girl has told me. I know Im not overexxadratted big but I know im bigger then average. Now everytime we have sex I can go on for a long period of time and it makes me feel like shes not liking it because its always her giving up, just like my ex gf's, now like the rest of them its been already 3+ years and it still hurts.. how is that possible? I feel like the true problem is me because Ive always hear women complain about smaller men but im Just above average (not superman). Shouldnt a women be used to it by now? Because When i was single I had slept with alot of women and till this day they always call me for a booty call.

Sometimes I feel like my life is ment not to be in a relationship because alot of women I've had in the past used me for sex for a number of times, especially when i go to a party without my GF new ones who claim to hear about me jump all over me or someone who had physical contact with me wants another round.

BTW i know most women think alot of men brag but in this post Im being truthfully honest, I love my GF and I want to stay with her. I just dont understand why I always have to go through this? before she and the rest Ive dated describe their sexual desire comparable to a nympho and once theyre with me everything changes, I keep things interested in New in the bed room but its supposedly pain after something they should be used to by now

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If it's true that she is still having pain, you might consider whether she is properly lubricated the whole time. Also, if she is physically small, she may never get used to your size. You may be hitting her cervix, which HURTS. You will have to let her decide which position is the best, and not insert yourself the whole way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Im 5'11 and shes 5'7 @130-135 I know thats big for a lot of female but she has all her weight in her butt and legs, shes Brazilian, all of my previous ex girlfriends were known for having huge butts. but the point is ive dated girls her size and have had sexual encounters with patite females and they have never complain. Im just at a lost ..... What im conserned about is whether she really thinks its hurting or shes just not attractive to me because this has been the same issue with all my girls

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How long do you keep at it? Younger women seem to be less tolerant of marathon sessions, and have difficulty with arousal because of birth control pills and/or antidepressants..

I don't think you should take seriously very much any young woman says about her large appetite for sex with previous partners. They have been trained to tell males what they want to hear. In fact, a woman's sex drive often don't come into full swing until they are in their mid 30s.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Were both in our mid 20's Im 26 and shes 11 months younger then me, and whenever I do get a session going its typically 30min minimum but the only reason she'll let me go my average times is because we were out drinking or w.e. But alot of the times its alot less minutes because she will complain that it will become painful

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, you are way beyond the average length of time, if 30 minutes is all intercourse. (This is not to say that some women wouldn't appreciate that, BTW, but probably not a young woman in her 20s.) I think the average time of intercourse is less than 10 minutes.