+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cant talk to him, but like him so much! help

cant talk to him, but like him so much! help

So, I have known this guy since i was a little girl, and we grew up together pretty much. i have always had a crush on him and just recently this year we have been hanging out. (we didnt really talk for a couple years, lost contact, didnt hang out with the same people, etc.) Well, The other night he invited me to go to a bar with him and i went. it was just me and him and we had a fun time and i got pretty wasted. He had to drive home and i stayed the night at his house. We ended up having really REALLY good sex all night and cuddled (usually i hate cuddling) and then the next morning i felt weird. I felt like i just wanted to leave and that this was all a mistake or something. I really like this guy but i felt like maybe i had ruined our friendship or something. So i went home, he wanted me to stay and hang out. But i made up some excuse and left. Since then he has been texting me asking me to hang out, but he has never asked me out on a date or anything. He will ask me if i want to go to a club or come party with him and his friends. He never wants to just be alone, like me and him watch movies, out to dinner, boyfriend/ girlfriend stuff. Anyways when he texts me I dont answer him back and I think its because Im scared to get committed to this guy. He is sort of known to get around a lot. I know some girls at my work that have had sex with him. I just really dont want to get hurt or played. What should i do? should i pursue this guy and ignore my feelings, or should i just be friends and forget about our obvious attraction towards each other? Please Help!

I know nothing of these things but you should at least talk to him - if you keep ignoring him like this you'll lose him both as friend and possible lover. He's probably just as confused as you are, especially if you have been friends for so long (almost like non-blood brothers?...). Bottom line, you have enough of a connection by this time to figure things out together (whether the choice is to stay friends or go for something more).
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

He had you, yet he keeps calling long after you grew up together.... and HAD you??

What are you asking, exactly?

You like him, he definitely likes you... and you're second guessing him based on girls he didn't grow up with and probably didn't call after the fact.

The dude sounds keen. If that's the case, don't make excuses and pin them on him.

Quote Originally Posted by irrelevant_89 View Post
    I know nothing of these things but you should at least talk to him - if you keep ignoring him like this you'll lose him both as friend and possible lover. He's probably just as confused as you are, especially if you have been friends for so long (almost like non-blood brothers?...). Bottom line, you have enough of a connection by this time to figure things out together (whether the choice is to stay friends or go for something more).

Ok i got a boyfriend now, and i put that up as my status on facebook and he was like "are you datin that dude now" then he said lol you get around more than i do!" and i was like thanks. and he was like lol just sayin." SERIOUSLY? i really dont even like this guy im dating but ive been hanging out with him cuz he lives really close, hes convienant to hang out with and has MONEY and GOALs in life.
    NOW: i still like him! and now were still "JUST FRIENDS". UGHHHHHHHHH Ive always thought that if a guy is into you YOU WILL KNOW, so why am i so confused with this one?

maybe he really thinks of me as just a friend
    even though i know we had something that night we cuddled and he kissed my neck and held hands and fell asleep.

what do i do now have i messed it all up?

Ok i got a boyfriend now, and i put that up as my status on facebook and he was like "are you datin that dude now" then he said lol you get around more than i do!" and i was like thanks. and he was like lol just sayin." SERIOUSLY? i really dont even like this guy im dating but ive been hanging out with him cuz he lives really close, hes convienant to hang out with and has more money and a better job. more secrurity.
    NOW: i still like him! and now were still "JUST FRIENDS". UGHHHHHHHHH Ive always thought that if a guy is into you YOU WILL KNOW, so why am i so confused with this one?

even though i know we had something that night we cuddled and held hands and fell asleep.

i just think hes playing games with me.
    and honestly last night we hung out and had sex again and it wasnt the same and im done just having sex with him because i want more than just sex. im done being treated like im just a friend/**** buddy when he knows i really like him and if he doesnt hes stupid.
    Last edited by lostconfused; 19-03-10 at 11:50 AM.

Right, he's playing games, but you have a new boyfriend that you don't even like. Play on, player.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I'll have to agree with Vincent, that you are just as wrong as the guy you're complaining about. He's using you for sex, and you're using your boyfriend because of convenience and money. I actually think that you are even more wrong. This guy/friend of yours never stated that he wanted anything more than sex, and doesn't seem to be trying to decieve you about his intentions. You on the other hand are in a relationhip with someone who you don't like, are only with him because of money and convenience AND you've cheated on him twice. You both disgust me, but you disgust me even more!
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lostconfused View Post
    Ok i got a boyfriend now, and i put that up as my status on facebook and he was like "are you datin that dude now" then he said lol you get around more than i do!" and i was like thanks. and he was like lol just sayin." SERIOUSLY? i really dont even like this guy im dating but ive been hanging out with him cuz he lives really close, hes convienant to hang out with and has more money and a better job. more secrurity.

even though i know we had something that night we cuddled and held hands and fell asleep.

i just think hes playing games with me.
    and honestly last night we hung out and had sex again and it wasnt the same and im done just having sex with him because i want more than just sex. im done being treated like im just a friend/**** buddy when he knows i really like him and if he doesnt hes stupid.
    What's your problem then? You already have everything what you want, *cough*golddigger*cough*
    I wazzzz here