+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused

confused

Hello newbie here im in a relationship and i have been for a while im just wondering i am totally in love with my bf but sometimes i feel really lonely he is very loving and i love hugs and kisses but if one day hes stressed and just needs to sit and chill i find myself thinking oh no hes gone off me ive done something to upset him and get really down am i a weirdo pls help

And why on Earth must be your fault your boyfriend have a bad day ? It happens to people everyday. Even Daniel Powter wrote a song about a "Bad day"

Don't worry with that (unless it's really your fault, in that case fix things with him), just try to help him. If he's stressed, try relaxing him.

Love is not only hugs and kisses, there som much more than that, and sometimes more important!

Your bf just needs space to cope with the problems of his bad day privately.

When the problems will be solved, he will come back to you.

The worst thing you can do is to force him to talk about his bad day and solving his problems, he can do it by himself.
    Last edited by srtbro; 11-06-06 at 09:46 AM.

thanks

Thanks guys i totaly understand what your saying my mind is at rest im sure its the hot weather that sends some ppl a bit off with one another

King Zarathu Guest
    I think you should learn to be a little stronger and not depend on him in such a way. If he has a bad day, he has a bad day (that's a kick ass song, by the way) and that's that. If he goes off on you for actually doing something, you need to be able to logically take a step back, look at what you did, and decide whether or not YOU think it's wrong and whether or not YOU think it should be corrected (with appropriate amounts of concideration to what he say to say and his opinions, as well).

I can't believe I did that without making a smart-ass comment.

hmmm i understand how you feel. You truely deeply love your boyfriend, but because of his "bad days", you feel like he doesn't love your truely as you do. as if you're not the one who makes him happy enough to make him forget all these stressful moments in his life.
    Though, you do need to understand. Sometimes, maybe even you get a little stressed and pissed off over things. But is it all because of your boyfriend? It's probably not. So think a little brighter like that =D You should take the time to talk it out, know how you really feel. Make sure you choose the right person tho, some people just go "JUST DUMP HIM WTF" so yea x_x;;;

Me too

How long have you two been together? I know this feeling! It just nakes me feel l ike i should be able to make him feel better if he feels bad or something like he should turn to me. Thats kinda of selfish though i cant Make him better if he just dosent and somtimes the attempt at trying to make him feel better makes me feel annoying so im learning to let it go and just be and he will come around.

And here i thought i was the only one
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Does he ever get a chance to just sit down by himself and chill out at the end of the day? I know that when I get home after a day of running aroung satisfying the needs of everyone around me, I like to just be quiet, so I can remember what quiet is like.

Try not to be home when he gets home sometimes. Just every now and then.

Don't worry. It's not you.

many thanks

thanks very much for your comments i did dissaper when he came home and then saw him later on and he had already chilled out by the time we saw each other so that was good i also spoke to him about how i felt sometimes and i know its not me being unreasonable and i also got a big hug we now no how we both feel as you said already a little bit of alone time helps to chill and unwind

King Zarathu Guest
    Nicely done. In the two years that I've been active in these forums, I've got to say that I love it when stories have a happy ending.

Then again, it's always funny to see somebody really get ****ed over now and again.

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Nicely done. In the two years that I've been active in these forums, I've got to say that I love it when stories have a happy ending.

Then again, it's always funny to see somebody really get ****ed over now and again.

lol what ya like

King Zarathu Guest
    How old are you two, anyway?

Hiya, for confusion have a read of the girlfriend dropped bombshell thread its still not sorted. I think your bloke just needs to chill and sounds as someone mentioned earlier stress, you only need to worry if his always like that

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianK
    Hiya, for confusion have a read of the girlfriend dropped bombshell thread its still not sorted. I think your bloke just needs to chill and sounds as someone mentioned earlier stress, you only need to worry if his always like that
    If I told you to read all of the texts under: [url]http://www.smashthestack.org/texts.php[/url]

Would you?

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    How old are you two, anyway?
    hi im 26 and hes 29