+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What kind of cute gift would you appreciate from a girl?

What kind of cute gift would you appreciate from a girl?

I want to kind of bring the "cute couple" concept back into my relationship. I want to spend a lot of time on creating a gift for my boyfriend, without it being too stereotypical (i.e 101 reasons why I love you)

I do a lot of drawing, and he loves my drawings, I wanted to give him something so he knows I appreciate him.
    I was originally planning on doing some sort of book and for every thing I write, I illustrate.
    I was going to do a book all about him and his positive sides and draw, but I thought that wasn't fairly original and he would just be like "yeah I know I'm all these things"....
    Any ideas?

sadie_genie Guest
    I would give him a gift he would appreciate. It would take some effort to figure out what he really wants for a gift and the figuring out part IMO is the most thoughtful part. Guys are not all the same just as women are not all the same and therefore would appreciate different things. Some people like homemade things, others like more expensive purchased gifts, others might want you to planned an interactive date, and others just want their woman to have sex with him.

Ya guys are different about stuff like that. Girls would appreciate flowers, poetry and a romantic dinner, while a guy would love a signed hockey jersey of his favorite player or tickets to see his favorite band. The cutesy thing gets old after you have been together for awhile.

But I always say do what's in your heart.