Hey all,

This forum looks like a rather fun spot. So I'll stay awhile.

I'm in my early twenties, creative with visual art and music. But also business & economically sensible. I have perfectionist tendencies but reality saves me from thinking perfection can ever be achieved.

I've never officially dated, but most of my social outings involve a few people sometimes a mixed crowd of ladies and gentleman and we have a great time.

I am a humble person who sees the good in most anything that can be appreciated in some way. That applies also to entertainment. I seriously love almost all music, and I don't love it, at the very least I won't hate it. Same for movies, I can appreciate good movies, and even cheesy movies that won't be remembered a few days after they hit theaters.

But hey I've invested so much in trying to better myself, and practice skills and hobbies but I don't know nothing about nothing when it comes to real relationships. Things like, how do strangers come to care about each other so much? What makes people want to be so close? So I'm sure I'll find something of value here.