+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice? Closure? Help me :(

Advice? Closure? Help me :(

Nevermind, not looking for rude answers whatsoever. Clearly I cannot describe the type of person he is to you people to make you understand.
    Last edited by Junglist; 27-01-07 at 01:30 AM. Reason: No longer desired...can be deleted.

have you ever been with this guy irl?
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by elNatural View Post
    have you ever been with this guy irl?
    I believe I said that in the first part. I went out to meet him and we spent quite a lot of time together in person. He only lives a ferry ride away, so I would spend 4-5 days there and he would come spend 4-5 days here.

how long was it between those 4-5day trips?
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Gaaaah, I was going to quote a bunch of your post, but it got really complicated because I have responses to almost everything you've said.

Long story short: You're unreasonable and you expect too much out of this guy who is clearly not old enough to be held accountable for his behavior. His home situation is too much for him to handle? What, like he still lives with his mom? Does that describe your soul mate? Really?

He is NOT your soulmate, or none of this would be happening.

Not everyone is equipped to deal a with bipolar disorder. I think expecting him to just pick right back up where he left off is crazy. (I know, "But he saaaaaaid he would........" Well, he didn't.)

What that girl did with some other guy is twice-removed from your own business. This isn't about her. It isn't even about him- he's just some guy who disappointed you. Quit focusing on them and focus on you.

And don't date online. It sucks.
    Spammer Spanker