+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love hates me

Love hates me

Yeh well so basically my problem is, that everytime i fancy a girl which has been i think for the last three years about 4 girls , they all see me as just a friend, and at first i thought like well yeh it'll be alright she's a nice girl so i'll be her friend but now i am IN LOVE with a girl, and it's the first time i've been in love ever , and im afraid she might say exactly the same thing as the other 4 , so i was wondering if anyone perhaps has had a simillar thing as me and could perhaps respond to this thread,
    Thank you very much

Ok here's the deal.....don't be friends with girls you want to date so as to avoid the dreaded "friends zone". Just ask her out on a date. DO NOT express that you have feelings for her or that you have fallen for her......that will scare her away. Ya got to be kool and confident, ask her out and take it from there. Do Not get all gushy and needy.....girls want a man, that shows strength, and not wishy washy wimp stuff.

You can't worry about rejection. Take the risk, if she says no you just saved yourself months of wondering and then getting crushed....it's better to just get it over with.