+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: worst christmas EVER...

worst christmas EVER...

my boyfriend just broke up with me. We have a 6 month year old child together. While I was 7 months preg. he went online to craigslist posting an add to have sex with a women to spice up his sex life. I found out and was devastated. I thought ok i am going to get over this and move on .. then he did it to me again after i had my son. I felt like a fool .. but i stayed with him because he said he never cheated on me. we have been fighting ALL the time because I am just sooo angry about everything and I can't get over it. I was there for him through everything, stuck it out with him when he went though a rehiblitation program and watched him turn his life around and as soon as he compleated it...out he went. partying and want to spend time with his friends. I am just sick about this. I don't know how I am ever going to move on. I feel like My heart just got stomped on. He lives with me and my parents right now .. and and is still staying here .. sleeping in MY bed. I can't take it anymore. I am trying my best to be strong .. but i feel like i can't i just miss him. any advice ??

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get rid of him and collect the child support.

Stab him in the eyeball with a pencil. Damn, what is wrong with you?

You've got to change your perspective. This isn't the worst Christmas ever. It's the year Santa came and got rid of that asswipe you're sharing your bed with. Happy New Year!

Be thankful to Santa. Take his gift. Throw that chode out in the snow.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would you keep such a loser around your baby in the first place? I think this is a great time of year to break up... you can throw his sorry ass out into the snow.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i kept him around because i thought he was this amazing man ... i guess i was just blind. I'm going to take this time for myself to build my self confidence back up and gain my dignity back. I guess I just felt like i could change him .....

Oh, he's amazing all right. I'm quite amazed that he managed to get you to keep him around for as long as he did.

Look, you don't owe him all of this just because he's your babydaddy. Step up to a new level for your son's sake. You don't want him learning how to be a man from this clown.
    Spammer Spanker

p.s gigabitch .. you just changed my point of view compleatly thankyou soo much. this is going to be a great christmas !!! I'm not going to be waking up angry as hell every morning

your right ! I need to start to get angry .. he says hes going to file for shared custody friday. which i don't want. what do i do ?

Quote Originally Posted by eliz50883 View Post
    I feel like My heart just got stomped on. He lives with me and my parents right now .. and and is still staying here .. sleeping in MY bed. I can't take it anymore. I am trying my best to be strong .. but i feel like i can't i just miss him. any advice ??
    He's hurt you too many times. Tell your parents so your dad can get rid of him for you (Out of the house). It will hurt not having him with you, but at least he will not be doing the hurting anymore.

You need to do this. If he treats you like this now, imagine how much more worse it will get in the future if he sticks around!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by eliz50883 View Post
    your right ! I need to start to get angry .. he says hes going to file for shared custody friday. which i don't want. what do i do ?
    Get serious about it, and tell him to go right ahead. The guy doesn't even have a place to live, for God's sake, and has already fallen off the wagon after rehab. His chances aren't great.

Get a lawyer. Get a good one. It's worth it. Get your parents involved. If they don't know the whole story, tell them everything, even if it means going back on things you've said in his defense in the past. This is important, and you have to be tough.
    Spammer Spanker

i've told my parents EVERYTHING. they want him out of here. there really pissed. pissed about what he did to me. everyone is. i have everyones support. but he makes me really nervous .. like hes going to take ethan away from me.

He is NOT going to take Ethan away. That's a load of horse shit. He's just trying to scare you. No judge would give him custody, given his ridiculous history.

Okay- gotta go. I'll check in tomorrow.
    Spammer Spanker

thankyou so much. you have helped me feel so much better !!!

i think you need to look inside... grab those ovaries and pull them until they drop in to some testicles... you need you balls back! second... you need to come in contact with your inner b*tch and unleash the fury!!!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Above all: STAY CALM. Think only about what is best for your child. If that means avoiding your useless ex, then so be it. Its a common tactic for separating partners to try to needle their exes into looking irrational. Bad, bad for the courts. Scream into your pillow at night & rage at the gym if necessary, but do not let him antagonize you in any way.

And be careful what you put in writing. No emails or letters except thru your lawyer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast