+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I got a Question that applies to ALL Gals.. help pls?

Hi, I got a Question that applies to ALL Gals.. help pls?

this is a qn the males in the forum should not reply to.

May i ask(the girls),

How do u feel when a guy looks at u constantly/or ocasionally from afar?

I know some girls like it, cuz it means they look pretty and the guy like her.. while i know some who feels freak out by it.

Well actually, i wanted to know because..... there's this very attractive girl i like that happens to be in my school and i tend to bump into her every now and then. AND i am those type of guys that don't have the courage to stare/look at a girl in her eyes(i'm jus avg looking). My reason, I dun wish to scare her off.... BUT, sometiems i cannot resist.. and i jus glance at her.. if she turns to me, i will very quickly turn away.. (i think she knows, maybe she even thinks i'm a stalker ) Most of my friends say i dun hav the balls but I really dunno how a girl feels when they are being 'stared' at and i realli dun wan to hurt them. Do u gals feel uncomfortable with it...

oh and MAYBE another reason y i dun dare to look at gals is becoz i dun think i look good enuff for them..
    Last edited by shithappens; 12-09-07 at 06:58 PM.

LostNotFound Guest
    if a guy is constantly staring at me - i hate it. if he looks over now and again and gives a sexy smile that's different. but if he is just going to continually stare he's gona be pissing me off.

humji?? chio??

I don't usually get that annoyed when someone looks at me. But there's a difference between looking and staring. If I notice you staring all day every day I'd start to avoid you if I didn't like you. But there's nothing wrong with innocent looking and then turning away. That happens all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    if a guy is constantly staring at me - i hate it. if he looks over now and again and gives a sexy smile that's different. but if he is just going to continually stare he's gona be pissing me off.

thanks for replying.. can i ask, what if he's not price charming? Jus Average looking... does it matter..

and erm.... erm..... what are ur impression on a guy that looks away when u turn to him.. do u think he's a pervert or smth?

Quote Originally Posted by shithappens View Post
    thanks for replying.. can i ask, what if he's not price charming? Jus Average looking... does it matter..

and erm.... erm..... what are ur impression on a guy that looks away when u turn to him.. do u think he's a pervert or smth?
    IT ALWAYS HAPPENS. People always look away when they get caught out. It's a natural reaction. She's not going to think you're a pervert, unless you otherwise act like one.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    humji?? chio??

I don't usually get that annoyed when someone looks at me. But there's a difference between looking and staring. If I notice you staring all day every day I'd start to avoid you if I didn't like you. But there's nothing wrong with innocent looking and then turning away. That happens all the time...
    ah.. my bad.. Forgot to mention that i'm from Singapore and those are common slang used here..

u're from aussy! my fav country

*anyway basically chio means pretty and humji means coward.
    Last edited by shithappens; 12-09-07 at 07:07 PM.

Oh ok, you learn something new every day

awwww y do i find it so difficult to look at a girl i like.. some how i'm afraid she might find out that i'm interested in her.. and considering the fact that she's so hawt i dun think i stand a chance..

Well, all you can do is try, right? You never know- sometimes really attractive girls are looking for something besides physical attractiveness in a partner. I'm sure you've seen this before.

I think your screen name is wonderful.
    Spammer Spanker

Man go for it. If its one thing I regretted it was not asking out the girl of my dreams back in high school. I mean I'm happy with my girlfriend now but I wish I would of asked that other girl out back when I was in high school.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

How do you know that you're only average looking ? You should stop with that attitude Everybody has different tastes . What is average to one person is probably totally hot to someone else .

To answer your question ... If a man keeps staring at me it's flattering so long as it only happens for long enough for him to have worked out if I find him attractive .... I've smiled back at him , made conversation .. you know been friendly even though he knows that I've seen him staring .

If you stare at a girl a lot without ever having a conversation or even saying "hi" then I think that it can actually become a bit creepy .

I'm pretty shy but if I'm attracted to a man I try my hardest to try and do the normal stuff , saying hello when I see him and stuff the same as I would if he was just a "normal" guy .

If I were you I'd get that girl off her pedestal and just say "hi" . Once the ice is broken you will be able to speak to her and you never know , she may like you . If you just keep staring at her she will eventually start to think that you are weird or possibly a stalker .

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love how most highschool romances boils down to:

She is so pretty.

:: sigh ::

I could just stare at her aaaaall day.

I wonder if she'd ever go out with me?

What if I was the last guy on Earth?

!!!

OH MY GOD SHE LOOKED AT ME!

don'tlookbackdon'tlookbackdon'tlookback

okay, take a peek------

Aw...she stopped looking at me.

Wait...was she looking at me?

I am pretty attractive I think.

But maybe she wasn't looking at me at all.

If I do some more push ups maybe she'll notice how muscular and mature I am.

Maybe if I stare at her long and intently enough she'll feel compelled to walk up to me slowly, with an intense passion in her eyes, and when I go to speak, she'll put her fingers to my lips then we'll kiss feverishly in front of all these people and all the guys will think I'm the man, and all the girls will envy her, and, and, and----------

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vain View Post
    Man go for it. If its one thing I regretted it was not asking out the girl of my dreams back in high school. I mean I'm happy with my girlfriend now but I wish I would of asked that other girl out back when I was in high school.
    I was just thinkin' about it. And I don't regret asking out those highschool girls at all.

I think we've totally romanticized the high school romance. School is hard enough as it is, much less, having to deal with all that BS. That being said, I'm glad I kept my mouth shut.

thx guys.

another thing (actually i mentioned it on the 1st post.),

turning away in a hurry.. will that make her think i am a pervert or smth?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I love how most highschool romances boils down to:

She is so pretty.

I could just stare at her aaaaall day.

I wonder if she'd ever go out with me?

What if I was the last guy on Earth?

!!!

OH MY GOD SHE LOOKED AT ME!

don'tlookbackdon'tlookbackdon'tlookback

okay, take a peek------

Aw...she stopped looking at me.

Wait...was she looking at me?

I am pretty attractive I think.

But maybe she wasn't looking at me at all.

If I do some more push ups maybe she'll notice how muscular and mature I am.

Maybe if I stare at her long and intently enough she'll feel compelled to walk up to me slowly, with an intense passion in her eyes, and when I go to speak, she'll put her fingers to my lips then we'll kiss feverishly in front of all these people and all the guys will think I'm the man, and all the girls will envy her, and, and, and----------
    I agree with all but the last one
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast