+ Follow This Topic

Thread: long distance ex bf , advices needed

long distance ex bf , advices needed

hi guys,
    need your advices please...(sorry, long read)

we were in a nine month long distance relationship until we spent time together this march. during our relationshp. we saw each other 3 times.., one week each time, 24-7 together). we had plans to see each other every couple months, i'll move over to end the distance (north america and asia ). but it just fell apart now.

we still talk to each other like every other day online mostly. every time we're on the phone, we seem to argue. we broke up mainly because he says the things i did (like leaving on the scene when we had fights, he sees that as abandonment. and information i provide him wasnt correct, made him look like a fool in front of his friends) it made him lose faith in our relationship. so he said he wanted to take our status easy and see how things go.

we have a big big communication gap. the more he withdraws the more i freak out, it just gets worse. now he is saying no incentives for him to go back together.

he still cares about me and i love him. i want us to work.. he's in a different country 10000 miles away. i dont know how i can get my msgs crossed and understand his needs. i'm more than willing to fly over but i dont know if he'll wanna see me, help please.....

LDR's are difficult. When I was in one, the advice was that they only work if you have future plans in moving in together. LDR's usually don't work. It would be healthier to enter a relationship that's not long distance.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

and information i provide him wasnt correct, made him look like a fool in front of his friends)
    why aren't u being honest? LDRs are based on trust, if u've lied to him then that is 100x worse then in a normal relationship because u never know what else they are hiding.

u'll have to regain his trust and it wont hurt to show him u need him, do something crazy for him, show him u are trying.

thanks for your posts.

i didnt lie to him. it was a matter of opinions. mine happned to be different from most of his friends'... that made me look bad.

i sent baskets to him when we frst broke up. he was moved and showed appreciation. but still told me not try to come crawling back. i was rather confused. as time goes back he's been pretty indecisive. i really dont know if he's playing me or he's just struggling. i offered to see him. he doesnt want me to i dont know what else to do...

you guys have to trust each other.
    I think if there's no any solution,you have to separate for a while to give both of you to think about this relationship.

I mean just for a while not forever.

I wish all da best and hope your relationship will doing well as before.
    Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection.
    The Best of Magic Making up here ::

[URL="http://tinyurl.com/nxb4on"]http://tinyurl.com/nxb4on[/URL]