+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it worth to Love somebody

Is it worth to Love somebody

Hy all

I don’t know where to start and end. And well it’s a long story but I need some
    help from you guys. And sorry if my grammar is so bad but I’m from Austria and
    well you sure think why is he writing this topic in another language when he don’t speaks it. Well I mean that the feeling can I better describe in English then in my language and it truly is true. Here where I live you need too much words and sometimes people don’t understand you.

So here is my story. I really don’t know how to start and if I should do that but my mine is thoughtless and empty. So well I take all my pride and going to talk.
    I met a girl about four years ago, during I started to fly paragliding. Well I saw her sometimes, and I had an eye on her but not so much just you know a little tic. And last year I went back to school and I didn’t know that she was in the same school. And I talked with her a lot more, and now after those half year we are very good friends I mean we can tell each other all problems and all what we are think about something.

But in this half year I started a really dumb thing. I fall in love with her. She had already a boyfriend.
    So I hold my feelings but when you hold feelings back they just going to be strong.
    And I went to the US for a couple weeks and I thought that it wood be gone. But it wasn’t that way. I wrote here a message and hoped and hoped. But her answer was that she don’t wanna lose me as a good friend. So my love wasn’t enough. I was so scared that I going to lose her now because of that three words.

It wasn’t the way I thought, because since them the relationship was even closer to each other. And now we are still best friends. But I love her every day a little bit more.
    She is a butterfly who’s changing with one wing blow the world. And most the time it is my world she is chancing.

And now I don’t know what I should do. I mean how should be my feelings to her and how should I react when I’m with her? I don’t know what happen if I tell her again those three words because now she is single and I want her really bad.
    Love is stronger than the ocean and the sky.

That’s the way my feeling are and I don’t know if I can forget her.
    Because the hope dies as last and this hope dies with me.

She completes me.

Thanks for reading my story hope you have some inspiring tips for me.

Just make sure she knows your feelings and let her take it from there. Don't be too pushy. Sometimes it is worth the wait. Good Luck!

Thanks vnagirl, I'll do that. And time doesn't matter for me, I have enough.
    And I really love her for the girl she is. And I love her for the girl she want's to be.

Thx for your answer. And I hope I'll get some more.

I agree with vangirl.. you have to tell her.. but dont be overly aggressive. You'll only freak her out. Good luck!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

First off, the ocean is stronger than love, picture a tsunami crashing down on two lovers.

Secondly, the sky gives us air, without it you'd suffocate, no more love.

Thirdly, if she completes you, then that means you must have been dead before because you were physically incomplete or you've never experienced happiness before.

Buddy, you are not going to get this girl, what she said to you was I am not attracted to you, pure and simple. You will not be able to change her situation or convince her to fall for you. Game over. What matters is that you manage to take control of your life again and stop writing corny fakespearian phrases that serve as "a testament to the power of love." Also, you should know that no one, I repeat NO ONE, EVER, completes you. YOU complete YOURSELF. Not someone ELSE you. If you want people to like you you must like yourself first.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

She completes me.
    Gee, I wonder how many people whose affections I don't return I complete.