+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lesbian advice help :)

Lesbian advice help :)

so about 4-5 weeks ago I went to subways i saw this girl REALLY cute girl and i ordered a vegi sandwich and she asked me how long i've been a vegiterian and i was like 19 wait i'm not even 19 but pretty much for my entire life. the i was like so where is the foot ball game and she was like at the stadium (i meant to ask where the stadium was) and then she was like i can't go i have to work and i was like aw yeah then i left.

then last saturday i went back in and she was in the back doing something she looked up and our eyes locked for like 20 seconds idk how long felt long then she came to the front and the chick who was putting cheese on my sandwich i couldn't concentrate cus i was looking at my crush but my crush asked the other girl what do you want me to do with this like i feel like she came out because she saw me, anyways then my crush started making my sandwhich an dshe was like how was and i said good you? then she asked me if i was taking classes at the college and i was like naw i'm in highschool and she was like oh i look older then i am and she was like "people always tell me i look younger then i am and how it'll be good when i'm 40, but i'm not 40 im seventeen lol" and i was like yeah no i go to the high school and she was like awh and she was like im gonna be a junior next year and i was like i'll be a freshman next year in college and she was like at University and i was like no Comunity and she was like oh cool my friend went there she really liked it. while we were talking she totally screwd up my sandwhich she looked kind of nervous i told her one squirt of mayo and mustard she put like three lol and forgot the tomatoes and i was like oh its all good. then a load of people came in and i was waiting for checkout and with them she was fine then she looks over at me and mouths a sorry to me and i give her smile it was okay then she comes to check me out and i give her my credit card while she slides it i point at her name tag trying to get her name (which i new already but ) but she looks up and it looks like im pointing at her boobs so im like whats your name and she is like ----- and i was like mines ----- and she was like kooja? and i was like noo 00000 and she is like im gonna call u 0000 you get tht a lot? and im like all the time and she is like u want ur reciept and im like yes no no because im nervous and she is like enjoy so

now i think i have a crush on her and idk what should i do? i went there twice but she was working i asked the chick working is ---- working today and she was like no lemme see if she has 5-9 shift she didnt but yeah so what should i do? i'm a girl btw help please? thanks (:

Edit : I went again today at first she was in the back when i walked in and i thot she wasnt there so i was disappointed then i heard someone in the back and i was like yayz maybe its her she comes out side and is like oh.. hey and im like hey she is like how are you im like im good and you....look sick? (her eyes were watery and stuff and she is like aw no i was choping onions and i was like oh fun then she asked the person what else she needed to do and she went to the back again came back out and is like how are you and im like good last day of school was yesterday shes like oh same for my sister and goes again to the back and i comes back out and is like so ur done done or u still got one more year i was like nope done done and she's like are you going to college and im like yupp santa fe and she i slike oh yeah you todl me that before and i was like yah...then she is like i know ur good out of school i still have two years left (starts walking to the back) then i got med school and im just standing there idk...then i gte my sandwich and i sit down she comes out side with a cup of half fulish water maybe it was ice to fill it up and makes small talk with me like how was your grad ceremony it was raining yesterday...oh its next week and she is like oh i remember mine it was raining and the football field was all soaked i remember all the girls heals were sinking into the grass and i was like haha i was like yeah even if it rains our is inside so that should be good and she's like oh well aren't you lucky and goes back inside and then i wait but she didnt come back so i left ....so now......
    and if you oculd tell me why you might think she likes me because im confused wheterh or not she's even gay or maybe she's being nice idk so if you could tell me why that would be wonderful THank you guys

To me, it sounds like she was just being friendly. Typical cashier work. I would try not set yourself up with unrealistic expectations right now, until you know a little more about her. For all you know, she could be straight, right?

Is there another setting where you might see her? At a sports event or something that you could just both "happen" to be at?