+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just asked out this girl.

I just asked out this girl.

She is this beautiful girl in my business class. I was nervous as I waited for her after class. I never talked to her before since I never had the opportunity though I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime and get to know each other. She said "ohh I actually have a boyfriend" I was just like "damn oh alright then" not really knowing what to say then I said bye then left. Though since I never really talked to her before, should I just leave it as that or try to talk with her and be friends? It would be hard to do though since this college class is only twice a week and its just lecture.
    Last edited by Jbleezyj; 23-10-07 at 05:09 AM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really don't know, but I bet someone here has been in kind of similar situations and they can help you but.

But whatever happens you really won because you asked and if you keep that attitude you will do grand!

yehh it really brought my confidence up though since it's been a while since I tried asking a girl out. Well just gotta try other women then and see how things go with her in or out of class. I'll just try to act all nonchalant maybe haha

Ask her out again, you silly boy. No, you don't need another female friend. Do you even have any guy friends? Jeeze- why did you just give up like that?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep asking the girls out. You are (naturally) going to have to hear a lot of girls say "no", but that should be expected. Dating is a numbers game. If you ask enough girls, one will say yes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well you've broken the ice, so talking to her again won't be a problem if you go for it. But she said she has a boyfriend though, so she might not have been interested but is most likely not available.

Dude you are my hero. I've been thinking of asking this girl out in my business class, but I'm too chicken/uncomfortable with just asking her straight out or even on facebook.

Plus I really want to too.. My business program is a killer in terms of workload and competition, and I really want a girl to chill with when I'm not working... and do more.

Just curious, how did you first ask her out? Like did you facebook her or something?

this matter doesnt deserve the sufferance for ... she has a boyfriend ...

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    but I'm too chicken/uncomfortable with just asking her straight out or even on facebook.
    Like did you facebook her or something?
    asking people out on facebook is the worst idea ever. Never do anything over facebook. it's so impersonal it's not a wise idea.