+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls what to do if your friend finds your guy friend attractive?

Girls what to do if your friend finds your guy friend attractive?

I met my guy friend last year at the club and he hit on me and asked for my number, but I was with my boyfriend at that time and until I broke up with him, we both went out together. I was dating this guy before he asked me out, and I didn't know if who should I pick and I never really heard from my guy friend until couple weeks later and he asked me out again...

2 Weeks ago, I invited my guy friend to clubbing and she met my friend. My friend now finds him attractive... and they only met 2 weeks ago... She never went on a date with him, but hung out together buying groceries at 3am. My friend also asked me to go. I should have went, but my parents can be annoying...

Anyways, I think my guy friend found her interesting and attractive because my friend has a a really good personality, outgoing, doesn't care what people say, very social and everything... while I am shy and more reserved... though I am trying to change that... He asked me what kind of guys she like, how well I know her, whether he should ask her out... I didn't give him a response cuz I didn't know how to respond to that...

But anyways, she asked me couple days if I liked him and I said yes I did. I told her twice actually, but last time I said I sorta like him. I told her he probably likes you or something and I said if you two wanna go out, I am cool with that because she is my friend and all.

Today, she asked if I would be pissed or mad if she told me she found him attractive. I did stir up for a moment.

But I don't know what to do. Is she just playing mind games with me to see if I Should I tell her go ahead go out with him? or is she just trying to be honest?

Anyways I love her and all and I met her last year, but we are pretty good friends... But I don't wanna stand in their way. And please don't bash on me and say that I am being messed up to my friend... This is why I don't know what to do...

I really like him and I went out with him couple days ago. I am just so shy and quiet, but I told myself I need to talk more and my friend helped me out by teaching me ways to carry a conversation, so I want to try and do that.
    Last edited by milkshake; 21-05-11 at 04:13 AM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The ideal state is that neither of you go out with him.

Friendship>>>guy you barely know.

Well, my friend is a daredevil sorta.. she went out with guys at the club before

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by milkshake View Post
    Well, my friend is a daredevil sorta.. she went out with guys at the club before
    That has nothing to do with what I said.

She can pass on this guy. So can you.