+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have no clue what to write as a title =)

I have no clue what to write as a title =)

Dont mind the title.

Anyways I need your opinion on something. Well lately my girl has been talking to a guy who is famous for stealing gfs in very clever ways. Obviously I didnt like it and people suggested that I take him out >.>

He acts with a lot of confidence with her, like he says stuff like: "Then we'll go to your house, you have a bed there" and I dont think he wants to play cards on that bed. He leaves a lot of flirty comments on her webpage. They talk on messenger too by the way.

I told my girl that he bothers me but keeps defending him everytime, apparently she wont listen to me. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Ok i'm getting hurt now >.<
    Last edited by Tick; 22-01-08 at 05:16 AM.

Yes. I suggest you stop showing how threatened you are by him. If he's actually "famous" for stealing girlfriends, your girl should be well aware of what he's after.

If you keep getting jealous, though, she'll keep him around just to work your nerve. Girls are drama addicts, remember?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is your girlfriend encouraging this behavior? Is she an attention-whore?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't be concerned about him, I'd be concerned about your gf for not recognizing this, or knowing it and not caring.

If she wants attention this badly, from the wrong person, there's a problem.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree. Also, that she cares more about getting attention from some jackass than she does about your feelings...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    your gf just likes the attention that this guy is giving her. maybe she thinks that you are boring and she needs excitement in her life. whatever it is, she seems to be losing interest in you. keep that in mind because she might just change sides.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well ok I have to admit we've been fighting a lot lately, maybe thats what triggered this behavior?

And yea something tells me shes another attention whore. I gotta be careful with whom i hook up >.<

If I tell her about it again she'll just freak out and start a fight, any alternative routes?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lock her in the house?

j/k

heres a new idea or "route" trust her if she leaves she leaves. Why try and hang on to a person that dose not love you back the way you love them. What kind of life mate is that. Do you want to become one of those people who check there other half e-mail and spy's on them. Wondering if they really are shopping or out at the movies, grab reality. And yes i know you love your girlfriend, but some people just care about them selves. And she might be one. So with that said if you cant trust her dump her

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliejae View Post
    heres a new idea or "route" trust her if she leaves she leaves. Why try and hang on to a person that dose not love you back the way you love them. What kind of life mate is that. Do you want to become one of those people who check there other half e-mail and spy's on them. Wondering if they really are shopping or out at the movies, grab reality. And yes i know you love your girlfriend, but some people just care about them selves. And she might be one. So with that said if you cant trust her dump her
    There is something called lying.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lying who said anything about lying all i said do not trust them dump them its just that easy

lying who said anything about lying all i said do not trust them dump them its just that easy
    No, you said "trust" her. How am I supposed to let everything go with all these scummy women around? If she leaves than she leaves...yes right...my point is that if you do nothing, she goes behind your back and you do nothing...she will just get away with it. I am sure there is many marriages out there where someone cheated, got away with it, and till this day even know one knows.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

And yes i know you love your girlfriend,
    Not really.....but thats cause of the fights we had, guess its temporary.

But Virgins brings a good point, you can never, and I mean it, never trust your partner 100%.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick View Post

But Virgins brings a good point, you can never, and I mean it, never trust your partner 100%.
    I trust mine 100%.

Well ok I may have been rather blunt on that one, but I guess it depends on how much you know/love the person, and what experiences the two have endured together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast