+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are we getting closer than ever before?

Are we getting closer than ever before?

So this is my story please read it so you can give feedback.

It started out in this summer when I went on a trip to my cousin now her best friend(girl) was really nice but at the time I didn't feel anything for her. Me and my cousin hanged out and she was with us all the time after that I was there in 2 weeks I had to go so I said good bye.

I kept in touch with my cousin via facebook, msn etc. and I posted on her wall posts and her best friend saw that so she added me as friend and we started chatting we got each others emails and started with emailing. After some intense weeks of chatting we gave each other our numbers and started messaging/calling each other in HOURS.

I don't know what is going on between us but I am starting to fall for her and I don't know if she is just playing with me or being friendly but it seems like when I was there she looked at me differently.

I will not be returning to see my cousin until april so what should I do in the mean time just keep chatting and talking with her or whatelse?

Thanks in advance

Edit: More info as we were progressing in messaging and the time went we started to say "I love you, Mwah<3 or just :*"
    I mean everything just progressed into something every night every day at least if we were online we talked with each other
    Last edited by Andieto; 05-01-11 at 12:01 AM.

^^ You are going way too fast. You've met once and you are already telling each other that you love each other. Well, I can say the relationship is already screwed up.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Well actually I don't say anything it's just like she sends I love you everytime and I know it may be bad but my mind is in two parts First what tha hell am I doing and the second is maybe she likes me, at this time I don't know anything of what to do.

Shouldnt I bea able to tone it down a bit because she is really friendly and kind and if I get the opportunity to make something of this I want it to not be screwed from the history
    Last edited by Andieto; 05-01-11 at 12:29 AM.

^^ Don't pursue anything with this girl. This is not normal behavior. She is going to use you.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Actually that would be best so I will tone it down more and more until she vanishes away because I don't want my cousin to get some BS from her because I was not friendly after all they are best friends.

This is not worth persuing. Long distance relationships suck ass. She showed interest in you probably because it's slim pickins for guys in her area. If you are going to fall for someone, fall for someone that lives in your neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    This is not worth persuing. Long distance relationships suck ass. She showed interest in you probably because it's slim pickins for guys in her area. If you are going to fall for someone, fall for someone that lives in your neighbourhood.
    This is really good advice. You need to fall for someone who lives close to you. It will eventually take its toll on you and you will probably be miserable in this relationship. You need to be able to see this girl a lot before you can be in a relationship with her. Right now, you are in a phone relationship, which is quite different from an actual relationship. If you think about it, she's falling in love with your phone personality more than your actual personality.

I were actually on track on getting a girlfriend but she kind of messed up if I really wanted my friend who would probably have been my girlfriend right now. But I think I will just end it all before I kind of forgets who I am. But what happend when I travel to my cousin should I just be normal with her