+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No idea on how to handle this girl

No idea on how to handle this girl

It's probably been about 6 years that I've been going through everything with this girl, all the way from middle school onto today. We were best friends almost with benefits just never went out, ended up going out, got in a fight, friends again, just alot...

So on New Years there were 5-6 girls and the rest guys, and most of the girls were taken already so I was left to enjoy myself on the couch, when I decide to text this girl I am talking about:

Me:Heyy
    Her:Whats up
    Me: Just chillen lol you wanna come lay down
    Her: Lol!!! Wtf? You're like three years late (i think she missed me
    Me: is that s yes lol
    Her: hahahaha no
    .....texts that don't really matter.......
    Me: Come lay down just like back then (years ago when I slept over her borthers house I would go into her room at night and we would sleep together
    Her: Ok.

So she came to lye down with me and we were just messing around and things started to get serious, it was getting alittle hot and heavy, I was liking it but I just couldn't get into the mood if you know what I mean. As we were getting intimate she started asking me "What is it" I had no idea what she meant but I think she was wondering why I wasn't getting into it.
    Possibly wanted to go all they way I just couldn't get a boner. So after fooling around we just cuddled some more and eventually she moved to the floor. She woke up early I woke up real late and left once I woke up hugged her goodbye and that was it. I'm thinking about texting her back but don't know what to say...PLEASE HELP

Too Long to read: Got with a girl at new years that I already had alot of memories, good and bad, with we layed down and got busy **read the text conversation up above**, I couldn't get in the mood so we stopped getting intimate and just cuddled she went to sleep on the floor I slept on the couch, woke up hugged her goodbye and left...I want to text her back what can i say
    Let be friends

Quote Originally Posted by R0aDRuNN3R5 View Post
    It's probably been about 6 years that I've been going through everything with this girl, all the way from middle school onto today. We were best friends almost with benefits just never went out, ended up going out, got in a fight, friends again, just alot...

So on New Years there were 5-6 girls and the rest guys, and most of the girls were taken already so I was left to enjoy myself on the couch, when I decide to text this girl I am talking about:

Me:Heyy
    Her:Whats up
    Me: Just chillen lol you wanna come lay down
    Her: Lol!!! Wtf? You're like three years late (i think she missed me
    Me: is that s yes lol
    Her: hahahaha no
    .....texts that don't really matter.......
    Me: Come lay down just like back then (years ago when I slept over her borthers house I would go into her room at night and we would sleep together
    Her: Ok.

So she came to lye down with me and we were just messing around and things started to get serious, it was getting alittle hot and heavy, I was liking it but I just couldn't get into the mood if you know what I mean. As we were getting intimate she started asking me "What is it" I had no idea what she meant but I think she was wondering why I wasn't getting into it.
    Possibly wanted to go all they way I just couldn't get a boner. So after fooling around we just cuddled some more and eventually she moved to the floor. She woke up early I woke up real late and left once I woke up hugged her goodbye and that was it. I'm thinking about texting her back but don't know what to say...PLEASE HELP

Too Long to read: Got with a girl at new years that I already had alot of memories, good and bad, with we layed down and got busy **read the text conversation up above**, I couldn't get in the mood so we stopped getting intimate and just cuddled she went to sleep on the floor I slept on the couch, woke up hugged her goodbye and left...I want to text her back what can i say

Well, put yourself in her position.
    Short of being left alone because no girl was there for you to "bone"
    you decide to text a friend you once used for sex...

I can only assume (based on your past and your post) that when you told her
    "come lay down with me like we used to" I think she didn't think you were going to actually
    just lay down and sleep or just cuddle.

So...for whatever reason (you didn't get it up) and SHE was very disappointed.

How would you feel had this happened to you, that you were denied what you were invited for???????? (New Years Coitus!)
    Blue balls ring a bell?

Since it appears you lack moving on/finding new relationships:
    Evident by you having to as a desperate last resort get into contact with a girl you used to use
    for no strings attached sexual gratification...you want to know what you should say?

Don't be foolish and text it.
    See her and tell her face to face the truth.
    Man up and stop acting like a coward hiding behind a cell phone text.
    Apologize for what you did and start treating her like a respectable woman
    and stop having these encounters that end in disappointment.

A real man commits himself to a woman exclusively when he wants
    a woman to give him the greatest gift she can give him and doesn't play
    around with emotions (as you do) because "it feels good."
    Stop being selfish and do the right thing.

The right thing to do is to get new friends that you don't F.