I was with my g/f on & off for 8 years. Things always seemed to go pretty good when I was with her. We were together for awhile then she started asking me to move in with her. I always said I would but never actually did. This is what most of our arguments were about.
I would always go out on the weekend with my friends to bars/clubs or wherever. This made her think I was seeing other women when really I wasn't at all. We got in alot of arguments about this. I realize i was very immature & should have spent alot more time with her then i did.
We would get in arguments then i would leave or we would fight on the phone & we wouldn't talk for days sometimes weeks, even have no contact for a few months but we would always get back together.
After about 2 & a half years she decided I wasn't going to move in & moved 2 hours away. I thought about her but it wasn't that hard on me at the time. We might have talked a couple times a year & i seen her maybe once or twice a year. She was gone for 3 years & then i went up to see her & we were together for about 2 years. I thought things were better then they ever were & she said that too at times. She said she never loved anyone as much as me & really wanted to marry me. I kept putting off moving in with her & made up all kinds of excuses.
We got in many arguments about this & she would tell me on the phone or email me saying she hates me & never wants to see me again & we wouldn't talk for maybe a couple weeks then she would call me or i would call her & we would start seeing each other again. Alot of times she would call me with a private, blocked or unknown number to see if i would answer or text me asking if i called her from a blocked id or somethine & if i did to please stop. She also sometimes would email me telling me if i made up an email address to contact her to cut it out. I didn't do this at all.
In jan or this year things were going good & she woke up 1 morning saying something doesnt seem right & asked to look at my email. I showed her & she seen an email from a girl I used to work with. It just asked how I was doing & how my new job was & everything. She flipped out & thought i was doing something with this girl & we got in a huge fight & i left. 3 weeks went by & i got an email from her saying she doesn't love me, never wants to see me again & that she is seeing someone & for me to move on with my life.
I was very hurt by this but i didn't write back to her or call her. Almost 4 months went by & we started seeing each other this May. I told her I would move in but i just started a new job & wanted to find a job where she lived before I quit. We got in a huge argument & she said I would never ever change & that is the last time I talked to her.
In the past when we have got in arguments she would change her phone number, move, do all kinds of things for me not to contact her then she would contact me. I talked to one of her friends awhile ago & she said sometimes she would put a pic up of her & a guy on her facebook page or write something about a guy on her yahoo messenger profile or other things to try to make me jealous or to get some kind of response out of me.
I was upset so i changed my email address & my phone got disconnected so there really wasn't a way for her to contact me at the time. This was in june & at the beginning of July she text my brother at 3:45 in the morning. My brother & her never talk so i'm not sure why she would text him. I think she must have been drunk but she text him saying she likes her life now & hopefully i will treat my new g/f better. I wasn't seeing anyone but she always thought I was. My brother never text back but told me about it.
I still had no contact with her & on aug 22 she text my brother saying that i will never hurt her & her family again & that i don't know what love is. My brother just wrote back & said please don't text me again.
She told me before that when she's hurt that her pain comes across as anger when she's talking or writing something so it's hard for me sometimes to figure out what she means.
I was talking to a friend of mine last week & he didnt know that we weren't seeing each other anymore. He told me towards the end of Sept that my ex put a pic up of us 2 on her facebook profile. She has like 300 different pics on her facebook page & 1 is with the both of us in it hugging. That's the only pic she has of us. She told me a couple years ago she would put it as her main profile pic when i commit to her & do the right things & move in. I was blocked on her facebook page so i can't see what she writes on there but i can just see the main profile pic. I know she changes her main profile pic every couple of days. I know this is the 1st time she put the pic up of us as her main pic. Why?
I finally turned my phone back on 2 weeks ago & kept the same number I had. Last week i got a call from an unknown number. I'm not saying it was her. It could be anyone. I used to get those calls from credit card companies, telemarketers, etc. They usually keep calling with an unknown number a couple times of day or everyday it was them. It was only once but i really have no idea if it could be her or not. She used to call me with an unknow number or private, blocked id once in awhile.
I really don't know what to think about all of this. I know i really messed up big time. I think i'm finally gorwing up & starting to do the right things in my life. I do want to change & become a better person. I do miss her very much & would do anything to be with her again. This time I would do whatever it takes to make it work but i think i might have had my last chance.
I'm just wondering what people think about this? Is she still thinking about me? Why would she text my brother twice? Why would she put a pic up of us on her facebook page? Could she be the one who called me?
Maybe i'm thinking way too much into this? I was just wondering what women think about this & maybe if they might know what my ex is thinking? Sorry this is long, i just wanted to give you a little background into the relationship.
Thanks.