+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hai everyone! I lke a girl at school but she seems to like (care for) another guy...?

Hai everyone! I lke a girl at school but she seems to like (care for) another guy...?

Well tat OTHER person she MAY like is merely my caucasian counterpart. I'm asian and I'm not being discrimatory but she's asian too. The person she likes is called Jason, as I am. THe only reasons I can have thought about liking him more than me are the following:
    1) More anarexic (dunno how you spell)
    2) Taller

Now those traits are countered by the mere fact that even though I AM shorter, I am more built in all modesty. I'm 5'5 and he's like 6'1 or something. Also he doesn't have any boy friends other than me so that pretty much puts him at awkward. If she really does like him then I don't know what I'm going to do. She's the only girl in the entire school who's younger than me and speaks same dialect (canto) AND plays badminton (so do I).

BTW I'm in Grade9 and starting my growth spurt. Shud I work out yet or not? If yes, then I'm going for abs, biceps and calves.

Thanks all in advance,
    Jason ~ AKA Angelofstorm

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, you should work out, but not for a girl.

Jason, if you think body type is the ONLY reason she could possibly like him better than you, you are in no condition to be dating anyone. Go back under your rock until you're done evolving.
    Spammer Spanker

I agree with Giga; you haven't given any reason for why you like her, or why you think she likes him, or anything. You're just comparing body types. Honestly that doesn't really have much to do with whether someone likes someone else or not. It has everything to do with lust and infatuation, but nothing with actual feelings. If you think it does have to do with something deeper, you're not ready for a relationship.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

It true, sadly. I didn't think about that. Maybe I'm not... well, that cleared up some things, might take a few years or maybe I just can't express my love in words. My brain's not working today. Thanks guys =D I'll give this some thought.
    Defeat is only bitter if you swallow it

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    but once you get to the top
    the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

<33 Badminton ┐[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[URL=http://www.saiyanisland.com]
    [/url]

Hmm right now, I'm going to tap into my inner core and find those feelings for Sammi. ( the girl I like)

Do you guys mind if I go into a separate room for about half an hour and discover my true feelings for her? Thanks.

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, is it considered an advantage to be anorexic these days? WTF is wrong with you kids? Anorexia is considered a MENTAL ILLNESS.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes, tongues are important. Too bad you don't go there, Aegis.

Jason, is this your first crush?
    Spammer Spanker

Well, I'm done thinking it over. I've enjoyed her company in my classes for a few years to come now. Sammi was always nice to me, even if she didn't/doesn't have the feelings for me as I do for her. One thing that struck me was the colossal amount we had in common. We are both Cantonese, play badminton, in ninth grade and take swimming. Although this might have nothing to do with us, it was astounding. Other times I find that she's not mature enough yet for this kind of relationship and maybe neither am I. Throughout our years together (as in, in the same school, grade, classes) I grew more affectionate for her like a sister, a younger one. And I looked out for her. However it wasn't until recently in Grade 9, that my feelings toward her changed. It was still a caring emotion except with the added touch of romance. I began to see her in new light as a beautiful teen with an exceptional personality. [Off topic] When I see her trying out for the juniors badminton team (I was trying out too) she was very fair and kind to the undevelopped players and held back smashes, nets, etc.. [On topic] Also, I'm getting some impression that she knows about this; or suspects it. Reasons being I have her MSN, and act strange around her. If this relationship probably won't happen I still want to stay friends with her, as that older brotherly relationship.

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yes, tongues are important. Too bad you don't go there, Aegis.

Jason, is this your first crush?
    Umm, first, no. I had one in g4-6 and a very brief one in g6 (again). Maybe to tell you guys bout my relationships might be helpful. I asked a girl out to the Xmas dance in Grade7 and was shot down because perhaps she wasn't accustomed to being asked out so early in school years. But it wasn't like a " **** OFF YOU WHORE!!" kind of rejection more of "Umm, no, not really..". I just finished typing that monstrosity of a paragraph when I saw a bunch of posts connected to my wall of text. Inside your chats, were helpful comments. Yes I too believe personality and tongue are of greater importance than physique.

Dammit another great wall! Maybe next time, it'll be shorter. Thanks all for your help, I'll check the posts right after I finish my hmk.

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

[/url]

Uhh, quick question guys, then more help. Should I find out Sammi's birthday and then send her a card (online or in real-life) or something?

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

[/url]

I'm guessing wait a few more years then? My mom said atleast 2nd/3rd year of University before I start dating which could be an exaggeration. Thanks everyone for your spectacular advice, especially the high reputation *********** seniors.

~Angelofstorm AKA Jason

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

[/url]

Hm... this is erratic. Your posts are going all over the place. I don't think you need to wait until 2nd-3rd year of uni... you should just wait until you are 'ready'. Wait until you find someone that you have deeper feelings for. I think that right now you are going off on tangents with crushes. You should go with the flow... and I think you'll know when the right time is to start dating someone.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

anachronistic Guest
    i dont think he should wait till he is ready. i think he should go when he thinks hes ready (even if he isn't) and learn the right and proper way, rather than listening to us. that is, going out with the girl and experiencing all of that mumbo jumbo. thats how i learned and i turned out okay. i'm sure many other men turned out that way also.

dude, just give it your best shot

Moogle, thats the first pos post I've seen in the whole thread. Thanks but maybe, maybe not. Who knows? I might ask her out, she's pretty cute xD. Thanks everyone we might as well leave it at that.

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast