+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF going on vacation. Really scared...

GF going on vacation. Really scared...

So I've been with my girlfriend 3 months, and we've never had sex.

She's leaving for Mexico tomorrow night for a week vacation with her sister.

Her sister planned this trip because she got dumped about a month ago. She's 25. And from what I can tell, a bit of a slut.

My girlfriend cheated on her last boyfriend. I don't know all the details, I just know the reason they broke up was she cheated on him when she was drunk as hell. She's 23.

I'm 24, and very madly in love with my girlfriend. I just can't help to think that something bad is gonna happen. By something bad, I mean my gf cheating on me.

All my friends have told me, and I asked them to be honest, it doesn't look good for me.

I can't stop worrying, but I also can't tell my girlfriend because I don't want to assume she'd cheat on me.

I told her I would miss her dearly when she leaves. She told me she would too and that she can't wait to go to the beach and take in the sun.

I'm really really worried. What the hell can I do?

I think I can trust her enough to not cheat on me. I hope I can.

With her history, and the fact she's going with her slutty sister, I can't stop worrying.

Dude, you need to break up with this girl. She and her sis are going to PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999, and you won't know anything happened. You've only been together 3 months, you've never had sex and she's a cheater. Use your head.

Sad but true. I'm with Perryville 100%. Tell her you can maybe start back up when she gets back but that you can't trust her on vacation and tell her why.
    Spammer Spanker

yeah man, they're gonna put a burrito in her ass.

Bird of a feather and apple never falls far from the tree and that jazz. Maybe she won't cheat but its not looking in your favor.

When did you find out she'd cheated on her last man? Did she seem at all remorseful? That would be the hugest of red flags to me.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

why the **** would you break up and get back together when she comes back? that's sweeping the dirt under the rug. might as well stay together and pretend like nothing is going to happen.

i'd drop her like a hot tomale, given that she cheated on her last bf.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    why the **** would you break up and get back together when she comes back?
    So he can date somebody else while she's gone. They're not even having sex and they haven't been together that long. I'm not saying definitely get right back with her, but leave the possibility open, just make it clear that he's not going to sit on his hands and wait for her.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    When did you find out she'd cheated on her last man? Did she seem at all remorseful? That would be the hugest of red flags to me.
    She told me just like that one night, out of the blue. She said I was gonna find out anyway and she'd rather tell me herself.

Should I ask her for coffee and have a talk with her and bring it up, see how it goes? If we end it, we end it. But this is seriously bothering me. I figure if she's serious about me we won't break up over this talk. If she isn't, then well...I guess I won't have to worry about her cheating for the next week...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You may as well talk about it. You haven't been together that long, and like you said it would save you a week of worrying if you end things before she leaves. She didn't choose to tell you this until right before she leaves for this trip? That's almost like she's 'warning' you.

Former cheater gf + slutty sister+ drinking + bikinis + Mexico + drunk ass horny boys = chance of gf ending up having boozy unprotected sex on the beach with some douchebag. It sounds messy.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I'm more curious about this point, how come in 3 months time you've never had sex? You say you're madly in love with this girl, what is your relationship with her like? Would you consider it serious? Would she?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^I was wondering the same thing. No sex in three months, but sheès had it with people before you. What's up with that?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you can't do shit. honestly, you can't do shit. the more you worry about it, the more paranoid that you'll become. i say that you should deal with it when she gets back. ask her how things were and question her about what she did.

or.. you can probably talk to her about it before. express to her that you are worried that she might party too much and that something might happen to her. like she might happen to cross paths with the wrong guy and he might take advantage of her.

on the real, if she is gonna cheat, then she's gonna cheat. and if she does, then why would you want to be with her?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Would have to agree with everyone else to dump her now & that way you won't be worrying when she's gone.

Once a cheater, always a cheater in my book.

You can talk to her now before she leaves, see how things go. That way you will know before she leaves whether or not you want to break up before she goes or if she even really gives a crap about you. 3 months together & no sex is a bit unusual in my opinion.

Have some balls and Never trust a cheater. Youre dating a sl-ut and you know it. Still, you settle for it? is the punani that good? you have two options here: have some balls and stop your emotions OR break up and save yourself of not getting an STD. Also, tell her have fun gagging on other dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I'm more curious about this point, how come in 3 months time you've never had sex? You say you're madly in love with this girl, what is your relationship with her like? Would you consider it serious? Would she?
    I'm madly in love with her. I don't know if she's in love with me. I haven't told her I loved her yet, but I think she knows.

Is it really that uncommon to not have sex after dating for 3 months? That's something new to me. I know of people not having sex after being in a relationship for the first 7,8+ months.

She's not a bad girl, she's nice and sweet to me. I guess she ****ed up with her last boyfriend. It's just scary to me with how her last relationship ended and who she's going with.

She hasn't done anything to make me suspicious of her while we've been together, so I would consider it serious. I'm a lot more open than she is in this relationship, but it doesn't mean she's reserved and doesn't tell me anything. We hang out and stuff, see each other couple times a week or more, but we text and call each other every day.

I'm meeting her for coffee in a few hours.
    Last edited by scaredbf; 19-02-10 at 02:41 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast