+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's my problem

Here's my problem

Angel= the girl Im in love with

V_V My problem is: I am still thinking that Angel is hating me. Why do you ask?
    Because Angels behaviour is to me something weird. It's not like usual. Unless she find it out. But even if isn't so, I still want to ask my Angel. PERSONALLY, not via msn or whatever. Because on msn, she responds a little late. It's alright to wait, but somethings can't wait on msn. But even if I ask personally, how should I begin? With what can I start with it? Can you help me what do I have to say? If I say, "do you hate me" and if Angel says yes, I can naturally say "why". But after listen to the answer, what can I say then?
    But even if Angel says no, I still want to ask her more. But I don't know what. Can someone think of it for me? If Angel can persuade me, I will be satisfied. No one else can persuade me except Angel. The thought have been created by Angel and must be 'deleted' by Angel.

can someone please give me advice

Are you dating this girl? She is acting differently and so you think she hates you? I'm a little confused.

I have no idea what you're talking about dude.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    shafiee is that you???

No I dont date her but wanna ask her soon for a date but., I think she hates me I must know her answer first what's best for me to do now

Why dont you skip the whole hate thing and just ask her out. One stone, two birds.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Why don't you just pretend you aren't worried about her hating you, and ask her on a date?

EDIT: Hey, TAVS beat me!

Tone Guest
    Ask her to marry you (again)

I just don't know why you think she hates you.

If you ask her out and she turns you down keep this in mind [url]http://www.apa.org/releases/sexharassment.html[/url]

thank you guys for the advice and Junsui thanks for that site I think Ill ask her out it's the only way for me to know I guess

yoo , actually I was helping a friend but he wasn't satisfied :| I said to date her but he said this ?

it's easier said than be done!!!
    Date Angel??? Like I would do that.
    It's not like I don't date her. But I just don't know what you can do in a date. But if even someone says what you al can do in a date, I can't date her. I am too shy to do that. And it's not easy to forget that feeling, unless I have a big diversion, like a big tournament or pressure. And to pretend, if I do that, I will just lie to myself. Like there was all nothing has happened. But maybe, if we look from your side, it will be good. Will you be happy if you pretend there were nothing but there was something that's keeping in your mind for a long time that keeps hurting you? That is just a example for how you can feel. But never mind. I won't date Angel. That is something for me too early and.............. But however. Thank you very much that you have helped me.

ok, first it was you and now it's a friend? I can't understand what you typed. He wouldn't date her, but he does date her? I'm so lost, oh well.

He's too shy to ask her for a date

Well he's got to get over it....Either stop being shy, or stop liking girls.

well, uhm he said this..

If you don't know what I want to know, I'll say it short
    If I PERSONALLY talk to Angel, how should I start?
    What should I say?
    I have been thinking about, Angel, do you hate me or are you hating me?
    If yes, I can say "why". Of course, I will listen to the answer
    But the question is: do you know how to continue it?
    That goes the same of if the answer will be "no". Of course, I don't have to ask why. But even if Angel says no, I am still not satisfied. I just want to know how to continue to talk. If Angel can give me an answer that persuade me, then it wil be over. Everyone, does everyone know now what I am talking about? I hope yes.............................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast