+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I send letter to my ex?

Should I send letter to my ex?

My boyfriend of 1.5 yrs has just dumped me without any warning. I had no idea he was unhappy as we had only returned from holidays about 6 weeks previous & had brill time. In 10 mins he told me he was breaking up with me and I was in such shock it didn't sink in until the next day. I have so many questions to ask him but I don't think he'll contact me. Should I send him a letter in a few wks time telling him how I feel?

Let it go. Lets put it this way, the guy does not want you and does not love you. Would you want to be with someone that does not want you or love you back? No, right? Let it go and move on. If he really wants to be with you then he will not break up.

If anyone should be sending a letter, it's him. What you should be doing is making every attempt to realize that this is for real and that you need to start putting him behind you.
    Spammer Spanker

You know better than anyone in this forum what you should do, what is the right thing to do for yourself. So look closely inside yourself and do the right thing for you.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, never a letter. You might as well put your heart on a plate and give him a fork & knife to eat it with.

Write something like a diary as catharsis? Sure. But to actually send, never.

Words spoken are gone like wind. Words written are forever.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

if i were on your shoes ill ask him to have a talk with you..to clear things out..ask him what went wrong.. what happen .. where did you go wrong for breaking you up.. etc... ..just to have a peace of mind...