+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone of you affraid to go to the dentist?

Is there anyone of you affraid to go to the dentist?

Are you screard of going to the dentist?
    What bug you the most, needle, the grinding .... yuck..

Me I can stand it, I try everything not to go there..just to hear the sound or those instrument I make my stomach turn.. I don't know why?
    When I go there I hold on to the chair like I about to fall off, is that stupid or what...?????

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No it's not stupid. I hate the dentist.. The grinding and noise..eeeeeekk! But I still go. I just need reinforcement sometimes!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

nop.. i´m not afraid
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

Yea it hurts...

Lol, I remember my girlfriend went there after deepthroating me...Long story short her Dad starting crying
    How to get girls, confuse them, be the alpha male at a party, properly approach them, etc...
    http://www.YouThenGirls.com/?ref=8LV3

I hate going to the dentist too!

erase_: Why was her dad crying? Did she have like an STD in her throat or something?

No I am not afraid. I go for cleanings every 6 months and make sure my teeth are how they should be. I did stop going from the age of 18-21 but then I had like 12 cavities...I'm kinda used to it. When I went for my cleaning last week I told the hygenist that my week was going so bad, going to the dentist seemed relaxing.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

i dont really mind , what i hate it that sometimes after i cant eat , and dont hate going to the dentist and iv had 12 teeth removed ... whiny ppl ... just kidding .

ps: i havent had a cavity in like 12 years and i only got 1 or 2 in my whole life ... notice my white teeth >>>

I look at it this way; if you don't go, you're teeth will turn brown and yucky, like Europeans'

I've always hated dentists trying WAY too hard to be my friend. Just clean my teeth please. Its really not that much fun for me. But I'm neither scared nor in need of a friend to help me through it.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by erase_
    Yea it hurts...

Lol, I remember my girlfriend went there after deepthroating me...Long story short her Dad starting crying

I really don't think I want to know the other part of this story!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I really don't think I want to know the other part of this story!!!
    i wanna know , i do , what happened , daddy recongnized the smell of semen in her little girly's mouth ... LOL

Afraid? Nah, I'd say going to the dentist is more obnoxious than scary. Poking and prodding, "accidentally" jabbing your gums with their metal pike, shoving narsty flouride in your mouth, the whole process is just one nuisance after another. I always feel better afterwards though. Well, except for when I got my wisdom teeth out, that was a sonnuvabitch.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    No it's not stupid. I hate the dentist.. The grinding and noise..eeeeeekk! But I still go. I just need reinforcement sometimes!
    Maybe its because I had a bad experience!

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    No I am not afraid. I go for cleanings every 6 months and make sure my teeth are how they should be. I did stop going from the age of 18-21 but then I had like 12 cavities...I'm kinda used to it. When I went for my cleaning last week I told the hygenist that my week was going so bad, going to the dentist seemed relaxing.
    Men, I don't know how you get relax there...
    I have to go for a RoothCanal, the last time he had to do this to me, he was digging in my mouth for 2 hours and then after he told me that he could not finished because my tooth was crack so he had to remouve it.. the dam tooth broke in a few pieces and he was digging in there for a while... shit..then I was off work for 3 days from an infection, probably not his fault but still.. I hate to go there but somethime I guess you have no choices

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i dont really mind , what i hate it that sometimes after i cant eat , and dont hate going to the dentist and iv had 12 teeth removed ... whiny ppl ... just kidding .

ps: i havent had a cavity in like 12 years and i only got 1 or 2 in my whole life ... notice my white teeth >>>
    Yep nice nice white teeth... but that face look more angry then anything else..lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast