+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i feel so hurt :(

i feel so hurt :(

So i met a crush online for the first time in my life. I met her on a random forum place and we got along very well.

Now i am a single guy 32 years old and was not focused on getting a lady at the time. I do have people around me but havent felt loved in a long long time by someone.

We talked at nights and texted at day, it felt although from another country i had someone special finally.

After 3 months we decided to date, since i realise now that real life is totally different compared online talking even on mic. I should have realised this before but i asked her everything imagineable beforehand so it would not turn into a disaster. But it did, we got in a difficult situation and did not communicate well until i got back home ( im from another country ). She is 41 single mother i am 33 by the way.

After a day or two i suggested to re meet and she said yes but we ended up in an argument and decided to close contact. I understand this all and that's ok, online love does not always work.

As a single guy i havent expierenced much love by someone until i met her, i was depressed at the time but was doing much better, then i met her and i was doing great. Now it is all gone, and it feels like im back into severe depression and lonelyness.

it felt so good to be loved by someone for who i am yet i asked too many questions to her and decided to ask her online friends what was up. She said we where not gonna make it in an online relationship... I made that mistake aswel...

But now im alone once again and unloved its been 3 weeks and im crying a couple times...not a fun thing for a mature man to do...I sleep very bad now as my mind cant stop thinking about it at night..

Where do people meet eachother nowadays why cant i get over myself and find friends or a girlfriend at home..I just work come home and spend time alone...but now im reaching the point where im so stressed out and feeling awfull once again 24/7...why does this happen to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I realised ive been pushy and did not gave her room perhaps because i was unloved, and did the wrong thing, now i end up alone and maybe i deserve this.

I am sure is very difficult..you have to start a new life..mabey a new job in a new place, relocating? Find something totally new and don't let yourself fooled by virtual world..Can bring you lots of un needed trouble

I wonder why this woman did all this without thinking about and not realising beforehand we met that im from another country, i am pretty hurt but youre right. It was a foolish thing to do.

The best place to meet people in my opinion, is doing some sort of hobby/recreational activity that you enjoy. You're far more likely to meet eligible people who are like-minded that way. What better way to meet a mate who shares your passion for ________. ?

I have been troubled by meeting new people yes, i think that's the reason why i fell for this woman in the first place. I was unloved most of my life and she came along and loved me it felt good. Yet she did not think about this much from her side either sadly. We both lead simple lives with no special hobby's but she has her daughter to be around i dont have nothing sept some family. That's why it's double hurt i think.

I wrote her an email to clearify it all in a wise manner and give it closure in a positive way.

Yeah i should socialize more, im in my early 30's and it should not be too late already, i just don't have any hobby's i work go home cook my dinner spend time online, movies etc. I dont know where or how to meet these people they have friends already anyway. I am in counseling and maybe this is a good way to tell him my expierences and think about what to say when i go.

Thank you for your reply.

You need to work on your self esteem and learn to love yourself. You cant love someone else in a healthy way until you love yourself and who you are. Your insecurity will always make you clingy, needy, overly dependant and co-dependant. It will either make people run from you or allow tthemto take advantage of your vulnerability and abuse you.

My advice is to seek counselling and work on yourself before dating anyone. If your confident and know what you want, you will start to attract the right type of people who are worthy of your love and trust
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Anon19822 View Post
    I have been troubled by meeting new people yes, i think that's the reason why i fell for this woman in the first place. I was unloved most of my life and she came along and loved me it felt good. Yet she did not think about this much from her side either sadly. We both lead simple lives with no special hobby's but she has her daughter to be around i dont have nothing sept some family. That's why it's double hurt i think.

I wrote her an email to clearify it all in a wise manner and give it closure in a positive way.

Yeah i should socialize more, im in my early 30's and it should not be too late already, i just don't have any hobby's i work go home cook my dinner spend time online, movies etc. I dont know where or how to meet these people they have friends already anyway. I am in counseling and maybe this is a good way to tell him my expierences and think about what to say when i go.

Thank you for your reply.
    Dude... it's definitely not too late. I married the love of my life on my 42nd birthday.