+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ready to let go.

Ready to let go.

Long read...

Me and my gf have been seeing each other for a year now. I am 28 and she just turned 20. We go everywhere together and do everything together, used to (no kids, i wore a condom). I believe that it has finally gotten the better of us, or atleast her, i guess. She cheated on me with another guy which she admitted a few days later, and recently got a hickie from another guy she worked with. Practically had to drag her out of my house and took her home then calls me later like nothing happened?!?! I dumped her but she never takes the hint. I have told her every time a hundred times that i dont want her in my life anymore and she ruined everything we had together. Get this, i am the one with the problem and im being insecure because i want to "just end it like that after a year and throw it all away", her words. Funny stuff i kid you not. I told her to stop calling me, stop emailing me, and leave me alone.

She wants to be friends now and says thats what we are "for now" but i keep trying to tell her i dont want anything to do with her anymore. She blows up everytime i try telling her this and am told to stop saying the same thing over and over and "i heard you the first hundred times" and i end up being the bad guy. She didnt hear anything. Yes she is a wild one. I just found out she got another "bite mark" she calls it on her neck from the same guy that gave her the hickie which she cant believe im mad about. Ive been told by two people she slept with him to. She denies it and so does the other guy. His story? He has a two year relationship with a gf and has a kid with her. Dont mean squat to me. Says hes from the ghetto and wouldnt do anything to mess it up with his girl. So what about that hickie? Oops! Shes a trip and 3/4. He is just sad. She calls me, leaves a message and says shell give me time to get over whatever it is im feeling and give me my space and i can talk to her whenever im ready. Weve gone over it a hundred times, i dont love her anymore and i want her out of my life. Her mom knows, her sister knows, her dad knows, my mom knows, a friend of hers knows, ive told a few others to i broke up with her. She is so persistant to keep me but im all ready to move on as my feelings for her are pretty much non existant now.

She wants us to get back together but not right now yet says she still loves me in the same 'youre the only one' tone she always uses when shes cornered like this. Then says were friends. Shes already got her all her stuff back and she still has some of mine but i dont need it to survive, afterall, i can replace it. She has no house key but if she broke in shell have my uncle to deal with,its his house and he will take legal action, my mom told him about her. My mom has her moms number and her dads. Yes shes a total drama queen. Shes afraid to lose me which i find completely halarious.

How do i get thru to this 'evil thing resembling a person that thinks shes still got a chance with me' out of my life? I need one of those black holes that opens up beneath her like in the cartoons. Poof! all gone. Trust me, she knows what shes doing. Im no fool. Yes, she still calls me. Its usually to talk things over or she needs a ride. Whatever. I dont return her calls. Shes even tried to talk me into letting her borrow the car because "other couples do it all the time". Did she forget we arent a couple anymore?

She has no car,lives with her mother, and cant save money to save her life yet has two jobs,complains she never has money, never pays people back when she doe have the money,will not make an important phone call as she gets someone else to do it for her and doesnt clean. Shes a drama queen, likes to manipulate others and has no responsibilty. She likes to yell at others for the littliest thing, like taking the long way somewhere or missing an exit and if you dont argue back at all then youre a wuss to her. Im also a loser for not answering the phone when she calls and not calling back anymore.

Would you say im over her? I would think so. What do you think about her, in general?
    Last edited by Lonesomepoet76; 14-07-05 at 03:04 PM.

She sounds like a nightmare! It is really good for you to get rid of her. If she continues to call you, change your number(s). IF she shows up at your house, tell her you will file stalking charges against her. Then do it, if you have to.

Tone Guest
    Cut her off. You can't keep telling her you are done with her and want nothing to do with her, then turn around and answer her calls and give her rides, etc etc... I agree with you 100% and you did the right thing. She cheated, she's a brat, and she thinks she can just get away with it.

Cut her off. Stop answering your phone when she calls, tell your uncle whenever she comes over to say you're not home, etc. Just stand your ground and stay strong, show her you're serious about getting her out of your life.

Tone knows what's up.

I say get a new woman and flaunt her. Yeah. Yea.

I didnt' need to read the entire thing, I saw the problem somewhere early in the second paragraph. Why do you keep TALKING to her? You keep telling her to leave you alone everytime she calls.. bla bla bla. stop answering your dam phone. If she happens to GET you on the phone, just hang up... seriously. You need to cut her off flat out. Talking to her to TELL her to leave you alone, is too much contact.

Sounds like my ex-wife. What's her name again?
    Speak less. Say more.

Yes she is a nightmare. If i were to file stalking charges, i wouldnt tell her. Id do it and then tell her.

I know whats up, thats why we arent together anymore. The guy that gave her the hickie dont want her either, not after what i told him lol. For some reason im not mad at him. Shes been getting rides from her mom and dad and hasnt been calling me as much but when she does she leaves messages wanting to know whats wrong. And she hasnt been stopping by. Well see how long that lasts. I stopped answering the phone altogether and just let the machine get it and i stopped returning her calls for the last week. I feel wonderful!
    Last edited by Lonesomepoet76; 15-07-05 at 01:40 AM.

Behind Closed Doors

Behind closed doors is where she is kept
    away from the world
    away from me locked away without a key
    behind closed doors is where she will stay
    i put her there inside where her memory will burn
    as she burns alive within my laughter
    my life is better off without her
    and i begin to smile again
    because inside there is peace
    just down the hall
    untouched by her inhumanity and insensitivity