+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Today

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Today

is the last day of classes for spring semester!!!!!

woohoooo!

are you doing anything fun?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh hell yeah. Last day of classes is called Slope Day here. They have a few bands performing on Libe Slope, and everyone on campus gets drunk as fucck around noon or so. I have to finish my math homework and turn it in at 3:30, then I'm hitting up the 151 and going to the slope

have fun dm!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you out for the summer, then?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Don't get too drunk. You probably still have finals.

Today-
    For me was my LAST CHEM LAB EVER. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Umm so yeah, just to brag I may have had one of the best weekends ever. Yesterday after math I met up with my friends and we all got wasted in unison with the rest of the campus. I was double-shoting 151, but I held all the liquor down We hit up the slope for the music, then went and played pool, and ate at some Indian restaurant (very good food!) then went back to the dorms (it was around 11PM). Then we watched a movie and I went to bed. It was a really good time

And today I went to the mall with one of my friends with the intent of just chilling and playing some In The Groove. Well at the bus stop one of his (girl) friends was there from chem lab and she was going to the mall for just a quick grocery stop. Instead we ended up doing some shopping, playing ITG, talking, and then going to see a movie. The girl was kind of flirting with me and I was with her and it was the smoothest I've ever been (as in I didn't end up acting like an idiot!). We had a whole lot in common and had a great time, keep in mind she was just there to pick up some groceries initially. Afterwards she went me and my other friend to get a snack at a place on campus and we talked some more, joking around and having a really good time She's a sophomore from Texas and seriously cute. We're gonna hang out more before school is over

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you out for the summer, then?
    No, I'm taking 2 semesters worth of organic chemistry over summer so I can take physical chemistry and biochemistry in the fall

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Don't get too drunk. You probably still have finals.

Today-
    For me was my LAST CHEM LAB EVER. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Organic chem lab?

^ Hurrrrrrrryes!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post

And today I went to the mall with one of my friends with the intent of just chilling and playing some In The Groove. Well at the bus stop one of his (girl) friends was there from chem lab and she was going to the mall for just a quick grocery stop. Instead we ended up doing some shopping, playing ITG, talking, and then going to see a movie. The girl was kind of flirting with me and I was with her and it was the smoothest I've ever been (as in I didn't end up acting like an idiot!). We had a whole lot in common and had a great time, keep in mind she was just there to pick up some groceries initially. Afterwards she went me and my other friend to get a snack at a place on campus and we talked some more, joking around and having a really good time She's a sophomore from Texas and seriously cute. We're gonna hang out more before school is over
    Nice! Damn I hope everyone is as juiced for you about this as I am. Don't come on too strong! Texas is home to some fine fine pinocha from my experience.

Yeah last o-chem lab ever. After the lab exam and check-out friday, and getting this last write-up done, I'll never have to recrystallize anything again! Well, unless its something that's really worth recrystallizing...

i wish i had a break from work.

enjoy these breaks you guys, once you're done with school the work just keeps going on and on and on.

and weekends? what the hell are those?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    YAY! DM finally met a girl who can appreciate what a fine fellow he is! Did you ask her on a date yet?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    I'll never have to recrystallize anything again! Well, unless its something that's really worth recrystallizing...
    lol. What was the most interesting synthesis you guys did in lab?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i wish i had a break from work.

enjoy these breaks you guys, once you're done with school the work just keeps going on and on and on.

and weekends? what the hell are those?
    Unless I become a doctor I can say with a lot of sureity that school will have been more work than any job

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    YAY! DM finally met a girl who can appreciate what a fine fellow he is! Did you ask her on a date yet?
    No not yet

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are still okay, but the NEXT time you hang with her, if you still like each other, ask her on a date. Use whatever language is necessary that you mean DATE and not two buddies hanging out.

anachronistic Guest
    Thursday I leave for 'home'. It will be a summer filled with missed obligations.